The moon as my guide, shadows my allies. I am the hunter…
Hello everyone! One of the strongest early FG builds has been nerfed several times and passed to oblivion. But today we have lots of new MIs as well as easier access to decent legit greens. New devotion map (thanks to @grey-maybe) and itemization tweaks helped Venomblade to be a top-tier build again.
No Scales grimtools
Grimtools with Scales
Note: Don’t be afraid of 4 greens. All of them are single rare. You only need one “Of Amarasta’s Flurry” suffix on pants or shoulders. Everything else is optional to fill the gaps.
*Permabuffs + Ascension
- Rings - Deathguard Sigil, Mythical Ring of the Black Matriarch or well rolled Viloth’s Ring. In the end you need at least one Shuroth for the conversion;
- Gloves - Mythical Vilescorn Bracers. Elite Rhowari Grips (faction);
- Boots - Mythical Venomspine Greaves, Mythical Magelord’s Greaves, Elite Rhowari Footpads (faction) or well rolled Stoneplate Greaves;
- Belt is the only option here, unfortunately. There is no more acid belt for Dervish in the whole game. You might use Mythical Blade Breaker Sash for +1 to NB, however;
- Relic - Nidalla’s Outbreak or anything else in case you don’t have Nidalla/Meditation.
Aggressive melee. Watch your defensive cooldowns and positioning. In SR avoid being surrounded by Nems. Use Blade Barrier if you don’t have any safe, kite if you need. 1 vs. 1 only Mad Queen might be a problem (she is absolutely broken though). Be especially careful with Slathsarr.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs.
- Crucible run by @banana_peel and crucible run by @Slev1n.
- SR 75-76 run.
- Ravager kill.
- Crate of Entertainment kill. You need 1 aether cluster for this fight.
- SR 90 full run by @grey-maybe.
Acid itemization and devotions are trash in terms of res, cc res or phys res.