Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

I actually dropped RoS for BS. But it was strictly a minmax thing, trying to beat some Crucible times. Less casts means you’re more streamlined and deal more dmg.

For balanced setups though RoS is a must on every nightblade. Even though Dmt has another fumble roll from the medal (2 better than one).

I actually dropped RoS for BS once in this build. But it was strictly a minmax thing, trying to beat some Crucible times. Less casts means you’re more streamlined and deal more dmg.

For balanced setups though RoS is a must on every nightblade. Even though Dmt has another fumble roll from the medal, 2 better than one.

I thought RoS dosn’t have a separate animation and works at the same time as autoattack. Am I wrong?

Interesting question,my observations is that you stop the attack to cast RoS and then resume it.In the process you lose time.Question with Nidala is AQC Dps gain?

AFAIK it has animation dependent cast speed like all other casts. But it’s kinda fast. When you aa you hardly notice. I dropped it to save 1 point and so that I don’t have to worry about casting it.

But anyway my point is there is almost no reason to ever drop RoS.

The hit on Shattered Ward is dramatic. Thoughts on possible adjustments?

Back to plaguebearer amy but hard to compensate on the Slow resist loss. Probably to compensate with enchant on jewelry (15% slow res one). DA loss should be offset by the buff on Shadow Dance.

I’m going to update when the patch is up

Do you mean M Pestilence of dreeg?
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8997

Indeed coupled with a -acid/poison resist prefix.
That or maybe one of the new Conduits if it would make sense.

Still its a huge loss on the skill point department on which the build is mostly starving. You can always cheat in Kaisan`s amulet but for those of us who play self found that is not an option.

I already have a concept of new build, prob it will be even better

:smiley: /tenchar

I like Pestilence of Dreeg amulet with RR affix,but the problem is that’s skill,which requires casting and not passive proc.

Yeah, and actually getting that proc. I’ve crafte two, both with the - vit rr :rolleyes:

Mats for the craft are pretty steep as well.

PoD in theory is BiS for this. But I never could fit it in on a no-green setup. Mind showing me you gt?

You can just put it without other replacement,but resistances will not be overcaped:undecided:.Still changes to SR amulet will force you to abandon it.

First and foremost, elemental is a major pita to cap.

Edit: I am looking forward to see the changes to blade trap (cc res).

SR shoulders on their own doesn’t seem all too great. I guess with the SR ammy nerf no-green Venomblade might have to forget about deep shards or give up on even more speed.

I build it differently for crucible but even with maxoffense in mind couldn’t viably fit in PoD. But my idea to use the conduit might be good here, too, as it’s the second best thing for defense after SR ammy.

For this build I also suggest maxing NHH and getting AQC to 8/8 and Whirling to 7/8 at least. Faster now AQC with NHH’s bonuses should give it some boost when not using ABB every second like I do.

Yes,conduit seems good option.Elemental res in abundance+resistance of your choice(if you GD stash it) is better defensively.I tried with WH hunter before the FG.I had to use the amulet or unrealistic greens for res,thinking to try it Dervish,but with so many builds don’t have time to test them all:D

Prob I go for this setup
Grey Magi should compensate lower phys res
With Murmur buff we now have 17% more RR, what is really huge
With Shadow Dance buff and two more craftable slots our DA and armor should be fine
Yet not sure about skill points

Any chance Dmt that we can get a bit more for a leveling guide? I am coming back to the game after being gone for a year +.

Working Dad with not a lot of freetime, and would like to just enjoying leveling through the game and killing stuff. This build looked like a great bit of fun to do that with.