Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

The set is bad, don’t even want to try it

Sure - its clearly for acid-sentinels, using EoR… whole different approach

Yep, as a Dervish you need to interrupt EoR for Lethal Assault buff and SS hits. Doesn’t seem good :roll_eyes:

First thing, I really enjoy this build. I almost gathered all the pieces and it did well until now.

The new patch is out and some changes have been made to Vileblade Pact Set and Masteries. How bad do you think the impacts are on your build ? I’m assuming this is still good (or even very good), just wanted to know :slight_smile:

I will update the build with latest set’s changes

Dear readers and followers of this build.
With the latest changes you won’t be able to farm Cruci in 8 minute or 75 SR
After patch my best run is 6:43 with above average rolls on gear and my knowing of this build. Also I died several times.
If you play only the main campaign, you’ll be fine

And why exactly? I still see a strange belt on your toon in GT.
Why not back to murmurs kiss?

Before you killed SR90 and now it´s not viable for SR75 anymore, do I get you right?

Is this just because the nerf to the set bonus and lethal assault? Or also because of the buff to the core bosses? What are the changes needed to be done to make this build good again?

Since I´m also playing that build (with old, more conservative devotions though) and I LOVE this dervish, I just for the record have to say: That build STILL is good. SR < 90 does not mean it´s dead^^.

Are you still able to farm SR75? Can please you post your GT link?

still struggling my way down there, in steps of 5^^.
I´m at SR60 now. If you still want to know my GT, you´ll have to wait some more hours.
Recently I changed devotion: Running with Abomination, Giants Blood, Fire (Acid) Meteors and Yugol now.

So this build took a really big hit with the last patch but is still ok until a certain point.
Set + both Masteries was probably too much.

Thats a shame… I was just preparing all the gear for this build, was just missing the belt. Then I was gonna level a dervish :frowning: too bad

Don´t have the belt either.
The changes on the set are murky in the log. What exactly are they? I do not know the state before the patch anymore…

I encourage you still to do so. It´s a hell of a fun of a character. 3 Movement skills + ultra AoE in combat + kiteable due to Dot

For the set itself? They are:

+2-4% Physical Resistance (they removed 2-4% from helmet and gave full set +6%)
+They buffed the damage of the on proc weapon skills (Venomspines)
-40 Acid Damage to Amarasta’s Blade Burst (was 80 now its 40)
-2 to Lethal Assault
-2 to Pneumatic Burst
-3 to Merciless Repertoire
-%5 Weapon Damage to Amarasta’s Blade Burst (was 20% now its 15%) on both weapons

Also on the Masteries front lethal assault and ascension were nerfed and GoE also got nerfed.

And the belt that the build used got split into 2 items.

THAT´s what was confusing me about the belt situation!
Don´t think the ABB stuff is critical. I go RF.
So Treacherous Means or Murmurs Kiss could be BiS I guess.
The -PneumBurst quite hurt I guess. This toon is so skill hungry…

I think this new belt is probably better: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/13786

Oh yeah, forgot about the belt. The new one you linked looks interesting but I would have to rebalance the build because of the piercing resistance lost (and I’m terrible at this ^^ ).

I’m still enjoying the build (I think it’s fun to play) and being mainly a campain player/boss farmer I’m not really impacted but it’s sad to see how much it got nerfed from a SR point of view.

Grim Tools doesn’t show that the old belt had pierce resist before the split. It says its new. But I’m not sure.