Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

The belt was my last missing piece so I can’t confirm if there was piercing resistance on it

Nice little list to hide behind “redesigned set to support 3 masteries.” Thanks for compiling it btw.

BiS is Deadly Means belt with Meditation relic unless you max ABB where you desperately need skillpoints from +1 to nightblade. Murmur’s Kiss is still crap in my opinion. Give it 200 oa more and no res is still a joke. Deadly has better stats even without the +1 to oathkeeper.

How do you feel about the Vileblade Dervish post nerf @ya1? I know you have a similar dervish build.

I hope it will worth the cost being usefull for Acid Occultist or it would just be a disguised nerf for Dervish

This was one of my favorite builds, so sad it’s mediocre now…

Yes, it’s very sad
Let’s say thanks to the best game design ever

1 Like

Again
You are able to farm Cruci, but won’t expect it’s fast without above average rolls on gear and skillful playing. It was a good and strong build. But now it’s mediocre

That “pack of deadly means”: Any chance one can make use of the vit-acid conversion?

This is the build I’m playing right now

Made 3 times run now. Crucible is very difficult now. Vid is soon

What’s your success rate now?

3 of 3
But it’s so god damn hard.

3 runs. God, it’s so difficult now

1 Like

Although I agree that current balance is a bit off, I wouldn’t call that build “mediocre”. Mediocre among top-tier builds, yes, maybe, but currently all melee builds took a serious hit.

Well, the cumulative effect of enemies buffs and NB/OK+Venom nerfs hits really hard

thats mine
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqOnLM2
resists and armor are a bit higher

That’s the one I posted above, no?

no, its mine. different belt, amu, pants, devo

You posted Dmt’s link :slight_smile:

Sh… Sry. Its updated now.