Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

I fail to understand how you can call that difficult tbh. You are still facetanking a couple of nemesis monsters without ever moving/trying to reposition. I’d rather call that recklessly aiming for the best time possible with almost to respect to nemesis’ strengh or perfectly knowing the strenghs of your build. Thinking about the build apparently performing better than this on the last patch, makes me think the build’s nerf was deserved.
Then again I am not a crucible min/max expert and I probably fail to understand the importance of the build clearing a few seconds slower than before.

If you play it by yourself, you will feel the difference. Just trust me, I have been playing this build since FG release.

I gave one of my builds to the player, who are very good, but haven’t play Crucible ever.
Only on the second day of attempts he managed to do 170 wave in 7:20. Things seem easier when you are looking from the side

Yours look very solid. I’m not sure if this DA is enough in current Crucible, but may be you can pass with massive damage

I do trust you on this one and you are right, things are most of the time way harder and more tense when you are actually playing yourself. This build still seems pretty good in my noncrucibleexperienced opinion as you almost never had to reposition and it rather baffles me how there are these crazy sub 6 min builds running around at the same time.

For this specific case though it might be true that the crucible difficulty buffs (due to Overall act1-4 mob buffs) and venomblade nerfs were a little too much at once.

1 Like

Yeah, the cumulative effect hits it hard

In general though I think it’s fine that crucible got a little harder, all these sub 7min runs are a little ridiculous imo.

Are you kidding, guys, it’s not DA it’s 0% Slow Res that should kill this Dervish.

So assuming you’ve had some time to breathe into a brown bag, where is this build struggling now?

I can’t imagine its clear times are much of an issue since they were obscene before, so I’d assume it’s survivability?

Thanks for your attention
The build was made as a high survivability concept for players who aren’t good at piloting.
Important note: in 1.1.3.0 my best Cruci time was 6:20.
Due to complex 1.1.4.0 changes now it’s hard to kill enemies until all safe abilities have gone.
Better to buff with baby step like return 5% WD and Flat ABB bonuses on each weapon and return Righteous Fervor support. Then see the difference.

No, they were not. The one on the list of Fastest Cleaners had 5 impossible greens. Your average legit Venomblade who also wanted to do some Shards from time to time could never beat 6 minutes in Crucible even on the luckiest run by the best pilot. Venomblade wasn’t like Deathmarked. Maxing damage left very serious holes in defense. And those holes were very hard to fix with the current state of acid itemization (unless going for full defense like Dmt here did).

Noted, thanks.

Shhh, the adults are talking.

Since we have Venom, Dunefiend, Rotgheist and Deathguard, may be change this amulet a bit to make it fits acid%vit builds?
Make it +1 to all skills (for Occ, OK, NB and Necro)
Remove OA, crit damage and Merciless Repertoire bonuses. Prob remove poison res
May be slightly change prefixes :roll_eyes:
There aren’t any acid/vit record breakers (except vit Phantasmal Blades).

This is BiS amulet for most acid builds and also many vitality builds (probably, never tested, but chaos/acid to vit is very good). On acid, it’s better than the most impossible Kaisan amulet. It did 4:44 on the fastest Venomblade ever (and that’s after the first round of nerfs).

Top acid gear for oathkeeper (Deadly, Meditation) got little crit dmg so this is a big -1. And oa is always good.

The only change I would like to see here is changing +1 to oathkeeper (he got that aplenty) to nightblade (in the acid division he has hardly any). And change or just remove Plague of Fatigue affix which doesn’t make any sense and only pollutes the pool. Plague of Rust is also questionable as I don’t see phys builds ever using it unless %phys is added and 10% phys to acid moved to relevant affixes.

I’m going to update build soon and hope we will get those little buffes that are needed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Here we go!

I updated GT link, in a couple of days I will make it a proper guide :wink:

5 Likes

Much appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

New patch bring back the glory of Dervish! Thanks for your feedback about it and :zantai: reaction.

1 Like

Yes, this little change made a big difference :partying_face: