Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

I’m playing this build right now.

…it is a wrecking ball. My god…

1 Like

Are you playing with classic acid devotions map or Aeon variant?

Did they just buff the %damage back to 20% (from 15%)? Or did they also restore the modifier to 80 acid damage (up from 40)?

@Dmt Did you build description got deleted, or did you remove it? Since I can only see the GT link without any text.

I’m writing the thread right now
Expect the rest part a bit later

1 Like

Hi everyone
I’m done with updating the guide.
Short conclusion about current Venom:

• The latest little buff made a big difference. It’s again a top build, but certainly not OP.
  • Cruci clear time might be close to 6 min. Usually it’s 6:30-7 min with decent amount of adrenaline.
  • SR75 is possible (with some deaths) if there is no some crazy RNG.
  • I don’t want to try Crate of Entertainment. It’s very annoying to get its location.
  • Calla is impossible with this setup, and I don’t want to make any changes only for one boss. Pretty sure you may get her with more defensive devotions and gear.

Now I want to focus on updating other builds and making the new ones

2 Likes

@dmt can I ask how did the buff from 15% weapon damage to 20% on ABB made such a big difference?

A couple of seconds faster killing may have a big role in case when you have to kill enemies until all your safe abilities off

@Dmt a big thank you for the update. It’s nice to see this build is finally still on top.

1 Like

I see you have rewritten this guide. Very well made, congrats!

1 Like

Nice new write-up, and thanks for linking me.

I’d add Mantle of Dreeg to recommended shoulders. With the new Spellscourge Plating it might not be as useful as before but in 1.4.0.0 I took it on my no-green VB for the res (and oa/da) even though I didn’t choose Meditation with flat vit (for the conversion). Also, with Deadly Means it makes Bat more massive than on vitality builds if one chooses to go there.

Pants-wise, if you recommending greens, Grava Legguards with six useful ranks is undefeated. As well as Viloth ring and Basilisk Mark medal. VB is actually one of the most green-able builds.

2 Likes

Thanks for note
I will add more gear options as soon as GT works
I thought about Bat. I hae to drop Rat and smth else like 1 node from Spear. Bat should be bound to Fervor to have max benefit -> need to rebound Murmur. With adding CD on Murmur it’s hard to proc it well with Shadow Strike.

Just question regarding Grava pents , what are this wih six useful ranks ?

I have so many of grava pants and have one with 4 resists plus 105 da + 7% armor, or this one

• 1505 Armor

• +46% Chaos Damage

• +46% Acid Damage

• +46% Poison Damage

• +79 Defensive Ability

• 32% Aether Resistance

• 41% Fire Resistance

• 30% Pierce Resistance

• 20% Acid Resistance

• +3 to Night’s Chill

• +3 to Elemental Balance

• +3 to Spectral Wrath

• +3 to Celestial Presence

This are values fomr Item assistent, and will be deferent when i put them in my stash .

Are this beter then Barbaros that i have , or like Dmt sugested in build ?

Gearing green pants might be:

1. for res, but res are fine in this spec
  2. for skill points. Grava’s pants give you 3% more RR and little more damage via Presence of Virtue. But Barbaros give you a proc with +150% DMG and 10% total speed. Not to metion, Barbaros give OA what is very important for crit focused build

Hard to say in the dark. If you don’t need those res then Barbaros/Tranquil Mind are probably better.

Yeah, this sucks big time. Chance to proc could’ve been raised a bit to compensate. But I just tested and it still procs off Nightfall if it misses on SS main target. Just procs on only one target now instead of 51% chance on everyone in radius.

BTW what’s your slow res on that spec with neither pants nor boots giving any?

All the slow res comes from Aeons (50%)

Have all res over 80+ like you , but i just change ring like ya1 said i have Viloth ring, and didnt put black matriarch ring.Viloth ring is giving 22% stun res but + 136 DA nad 46 OA, but my dmg is lower 2800 with it. If i put black matriarch have better dmg but lower DA ariund 200 lower and stun res 35%. So what sould i do ?DA with Viloth ring is 2908 and with matriarch is 2714 .

Sorry, forgot about that…

You should have at least 30 over the cap on the more important ones. The rest is like I said, hard to say, let’s wait for grimtools, ok?

It’s hard to theorycraft without GT

:wink:

I have smth for you until GT works

2 Likes