Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

how would you fit this, with all the other good devotions?

and why remove manticore? seems logical for the build

lastly, is Eye better than manticore? and why

sorry for all the questions, first time i use most of these devotions so…

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82300

New setups use Eye. The last of the old setups uses Meteors.

Manticore is great. But Revenant is even better now (both got flat rr, Manticore got %dmg but Revenant got adcth, speed and racial dmg) Eye is only good when 1) you have a skill to spare to proc it good (Fervor) 2) you got high weapon dmg (20k+ on gt tooltip recommended). Eye can easily turn to a trash devotion if you don’t proc it really well.

Meteors are great as they’re a consistent source of DPS that deals dmg in AoE even when you move/reposition. Current crucible record by Mercymaker belongs to the old Meteor setup. But the new setups with Revenant are way stronger.

Setup with meteors

Setup with Eye

I have good OA rolls, so can drop some points from Clarity of Purpose

I don’t like Eye setup. Yes you proc it very good with RF, but in my personal taste Murmur to RF is better, you apply RR asap for more damage

Meteors give you more damage as well as AoE. I’m testing this variant now. Ah, it would be cool if FX of proc changed with fire->acid conversion :eek:

About the Meteor Setup:
How about switching Hawk to SCHOLAR?

You have enough OA anyway, gain Ele res and can keep the Jackal.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4Vx4l4pV

It depends on how good attack speed rolls you have. Hawk has crit dmg also

thanks!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

this is super! thanks again miss

i liked the idea so i played with dev and end up with this and 3 points to spare…
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKrLmxZ

sooo was thiking 1 point to complete TORCH = +100% fire and 20% fire res (but since fire dam is converted in acid… it’s like a +100% acid dam)
1 point in YOGOL = +100% acid and 100% cold, 3% spirit
and 1 point left over for whatever you like…

also i could take 3 points in BEHEMOTH and get gian’s blood for extra healing

what you think?

The cool acid Dervish is back!I don’t keep backups of my build,but hope others do!

Can you post the guide to fight against super bosses?

And how Dreeg’s Reproach and Scion of Dreeg works actually ? one is fire to vitality, the other is fire to acid , so we do vitality and acid dmg when we deal fire dmg and if so… how its calculated ? we do 100 fire dmg and it goes like 50 acid/50 vitality or 100 acid and 100 vitality(which seems impossible) .Sorry if the question is stupid, I just don’t get it.

do the amnesty gloves/shoulders and final march compare to well rolled greens, or should we still be using our good greens if we have them?

% damage will not be converted. Only flat. So the last node in torch would only grant you fire resistance.

hi
i can’t make amulet so… any replacement for that?
thanks

hoooo good to know, so either the extra one in YOGOL or 3 in BEHEMOTH

Conduit of Night Wispers or
Myth. Pestilence of Dreeg.

In case someone still levels a Dervish you can check my guide for some levelling tips.

Tsk, tsk tsk. This build man… It’s not good. It’s really pathetic man. Yknow what the problem is, mh? Yknow? Ofcourse not. I will tell you the secret on how to make this build top notch. A friggin killer machine, I tell ya!
To be fair, you only did one mistake (A major one, though! Unforgivable!). But I am here to teach you, so no worries, and thank me later <3
So, here’s the thing:
You are using dreegs vector as evasion spell. HUGE mistake my man. There is more to a good build than dps, resistance, usefulness, tankyness, or playability. A real build needs… DISENGAGE! Why do dreeg a friggin favor and use his shitty spell when you can use solaels glorious disengage! Now, if you look at disengage, your simple mind might not understand why it would be better than dreegs shitpointer. It’s simple, really simple. It adds style. Who needs that tiny bit of acid damage, or the ability to port to your mouse when you can DISENGAGE in style by doing a fat backflip and throwing a useless flashbang, nightblade style? Mh? Ever thought about that? Ofcourse you didn’t. But now you know how to properly DISENGAGE! And guess what? it’s free man. Just head to your friendly neighbourhood Solael-stuff vendor and buy emblem of the agile huntress. Who on earth needs that lame greenish “Teleport everywhere” if you can always disengage into the opposite direction! And one meter less range to get so much style isn’t a big price to pay my man. This build is 100% flawed without solaels cool style!

Fun fact nr.1, did you know callagadra dies with a single hit if he sees how cool you are with disengage?
Fun fact nr.2, Have you heard about our witchgod and savior Solael? did you know that Solael is the best witchgods and pretty much every other being is inferior to him? Why be going all wisdom like or live with talking spiders when you can be doing SACRIFICES! Yeah just sacrifice that annoying neighbourhood kid or so and boom, you get a new power (Like, for example disengage).

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

I forgot to give a bit of context, I am actually using this build (Been fun so far, never did anything nightblade like), and well, I just came across those augments to evade stuff and that solael one was pretty sick, so… yeah, you get the picture.

…and then there’s also faster cooldown!

See? SEE? Hail Solael!