Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

As a firm believer maybe you can explain this to me. Solael, the bad-ass, cruel, uncompromising witch-god, why does he even entertain the idea of his followers DISENGAGING or retreating from battle? Running away, so to speak? AKA chicken-shitting?

;-; Don’t bully the best god!
Also, those who retreat get sacrificed so that the ones who doesn’t retreat become more powerful. Just logical combat strategies, unlike what acid face and spider butt does.

I’m totally impartial but honestly Dreeg eats Solael for breakfast. I mean, look at the oathkeeper mastery. Solael isn’t even mentioned. And how many occultist build do just great without Possession or Solael’s Witchfire? There are quite a few. And how many dare drop Blood of Dreeg? None of them.

And everybody knows that all that human sacrifice business is just compensating…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, here we go, the typical “dreeeeeg is beeest” person. Well, look, the devs have an obsession with dreeg, else most op builds wouldn’t be so dreegy. And as I explained earlier Solael has style, and that always beats efficiency. Last but definitely not least, dreeg is poison. In which kinda world do we live where poison is somewhat of a relevant element in an rpg. Annoying spiders do poison, traitors and cowards use poison, and cool people don’t do hard drugs like acid so that’s also pretty lame. And also, every 1 wants to be with solael man. Saw those 3 people in FG that wanted to be part of solael? They fucking pleaded for it cuz they know he’s so cool, and hot, and glorious and … so strong… ohh yes… mhh solael harde- eh what ANYWAY you get the point!

Whaaaaat is going on :rolleyes::smiley:

By the way, next update is coming, now the build is soooo good, I’m looking forward to share
Expect soon :wink:

Political flood , move on :smiley: Soooo…nice build :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, sir:p

Love it, too!
Looking forward to the update.
From the screenshot i´d say you´ve changed the relic? Malediction?

Man congrats on SR90 gg ez.

Seems like a very solid build and could probably do SR75-80 consistantly, but please let us know your journey to SR90. Was it a cruising trip or there are some difficulties along the way as well :D.

Nope, you will see it with the update:p

Sure I have the vids :cool:
75-76 is too easy for this build :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, not much, aside that I have to teach common folk that there is only one true witch god. After all witch-god members argument with each other for no particular reason, aside that they envy Solael and their glorious members.

There is only one true god - blood god
Blood for blood god! :rolleyes:

Noob question here but do you craft items with Angrim or another Blacksmith ?

Hey i just startet lvling with ur build and im also quite new in Grim Dawn…can u Explain me the Reason behind Righteous Fervor and Amarasta´s Blade Burst ? When u use what ?

I’ll pitch in because this is actually quite an old debate, and I’m on the opposite side of it.

Dmt’s build is focused on SR performance so it priorities survivability against single target enemies. ABB is used here only as a carrier of Lethal Assault buffs (as is the case with the majority of nightblades). It’s best used every 4 seconds with Fervor as your main dmg source.

I come from the other camp. I prefer maxing ABB and using it as often as possible (every second). With the mods from Venomblade set ABB offers unparalleled AoE and very good DoTs in a very large radius. Actually, maxed ABB every 1s is superior to most configurations of 1p ABB every 4s even in single target dmg. But the cost of hardcapping ABB is very high and it comes at the cost of defense.

1 Like

Hey DMT,

You think you can update your build before the shutdown? I´m really curious.
Right now carving my way through SR with it - currently at 55. It´s a blast! Really hard to kill, this Mother***. And I cannot really tell why. Must be the triplet of dodge/evade/fumble.

1 Like

thx for the quick Reply :slight_smile: