Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

thx for the quick Reply @ya_

Hi, thanks for your build, I’m currently following and enjoyning it.

I understand that I should patient to collect more stuff.

Any change you have a look at my build and give some suggestion?
my build

Also can I ask why dont we use manticore for this build?
I know the build is very optimized for full set, but generally, manticore is better than Revenant right? Or do we have cap of char RR that we have to use minion to add the RR

Hello, my dear friends! I’m back. New update is on this week :wink:

2 Likes

Woo loving this build! Thanks!

1 Like

New vids with new spec!
7:40 unbannered run with EX (would be much better if enemies didn’t stuck so many times)

1:38 Ravager killtime

Seems you’re goimg fine for now
Revenant has better nods then manticore

Haven’t tried THAT! Looks mega strong on paper with that oa+crit! Just that phys res, attack speed and lack of procs…

Some very subjective feedback:

• no use pushing Belgo Shears beyond 5/10 on non-pierce.
  • for aa dervish I’d sacrifice some points in Haven and do the DB line like this: (DB)5-(BS)5-(NHH)max-(AQC)8-(WD)7-(Exec)5
  • you’re not using Beronath skill! It’s free plus 80 effective da!
1 Like

Ty for Belgo Shears, one more point for something more useful
Haven is needed for SR only, in other cases it’s free to drop points for more DPS skills
Murmur shreds 96 OA and doesn’t stack with Beronath =(

It does. Beronath Gaze (or what’s its name) is duration spell with stackable oa shred just like Seal of Annihilation, Murmur or Veil of Shadows. You gotta cast it so it’s a bummer but it’s free. It’s not a power house but I use it on bosses when I have enough buttons.

Also, I haven’t tested it but in gt it can be bound to DG. If it’s a duration spell it means it should be ticking per second (even if no dmg). If so it should be the best option for max uptime of DG. It’s ofc a minimal benefit but worth testing if not just to see if it works.

EDIT: I tested it. It works. Gaze of Beronath ticks per second (for 0 damage) and procs devotions and on attack procs just like any other duration spell. A bit like Siphon Souls that only deals dmg with initial cast but later ticks per second

1 Like

Wow, ty for your advice as always, so I will use Beronath more often

Quick question - Why no points in Nidalla’s? 1 point would add poison + crit dmg to Shadow Strike

@Majesticwood i think it is because shadow strike is only for mobility purpose. but if you want it for your personal use you can take away 1 point from that wps or from merciless. (i think)

It is only for mobility and devo proc

for devo proc
wild opinion: did you tried 1 pointer blade spirit? hitting ss only for proc sounds too much of a chore for 1 button person like me

You need reliable proc for Aeons, so no Blade Spirits

Why should we? We already have RR from Revenant!

Hi,

I’m new here so I’m sorry if someone already asked this question, but I tried to find the answer in the previous replays but I couldn’t.

First I wanna ask if there is a chance to see the skill tree on GT without the bonus skill points from the items. If there is chance, can someone tell me how to do that because I want to check the skill tree without any bonuses so I can use it from the beginning of my journey in GD. Otherwise, It will be helpful if someone can give me a GT link only with the points in the skill tree itself (without item skill bonuses).

Thanks!

If you are going to start from the very beginning, there is a very good guide
In GT press shift+ctrl to see skill tree without gear bonuses

1 Like

Thank you very much! This is very helpful!

1 Like