Crate needs to submit a poll

To be fair, there doesn’t seem to be any clue it’s sarcasm… unless you expect the people from the other side of the screen to be mentalists :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree, but I was being diplomatic and giving the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, my comment still stands for those who ‘seriously’ think like this. :crazy_face:

Ya’ll need to stop hushing my mellow. I could use a laugh every now and then mate. :stuck_out_tongue:

To paraphrase JBP - “Do not seek to silent the illogical. Let them speak so that the world may hear their stupidity”

1 Like

No clue!! But I mentioned kicking puppies…wait do you people on the forums kick puppies??? (sarcasm!!)

Sorry I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and was just trying to have fun and never realized people would ever think a post like mine was serious in any way.

I honestly can’t imagine that people would think like this, but I realize that people do.

While personally I would love for Crate to make only games I love to play, I also realize that making the same thing over and over will lead to just bad games as they get burnt out.

It will be a very long wait for GD2 regardless if it came out in 1 year just because as soon as I hear it is being made, I will go into instant withdrawals.

Also, I have made quite a few posts telling Crate to add more purchasable content just so I can buy it to show support, and while I don’t play town builders normally, I will buy that game as well just to show my support again.

2 Likes

No worries, as I said, went over my head. And yeah, people do think this, ESPECIALLY in the entertainment business. Not going to rant here about it but I’m just very, very testy when someone brings in the ‘art by committee’ mentality. :crazy_face:

Me as well, although I’ve never actually played a town builder (are Warcraft 1,2 and 3 and Starcraft 1 and 2 considered town builders?) so I’m going to jump in like a newbie. I also have purchased the game and the loyalty packs and gifted them to folks to support Crate. I’ll buy any loyalty pack they put out just for the support.

1 Like

You are turning into @eisprinzessin linking all the relevant dev posts the moment someone makes a vague reference to one :smiley:
Speaking of which, did the Minister of Information finally retire?

Most certainly not. He’s still around as is jiaco. They just have real lives. Me, I’m retired and my life is now the internet. :rofl:

Seriously? :eyes:

I thought @jiaco quit post the discourse migration.

Noo, that’s taboo word in internet forums :smile:

He posted a few hours ago so still around.

Merely a coincidence. RL just got to be too much about the same time.

Yeah I can relate, well it’s good to see that you are still around mate.