Crucible and Build Diversity

jumping on the train

90 % of the time, I don´t give a shit. My Bleeding Trickster build is for me and for those who might enjoy it. It´s nice, that some people even think about playing it…one reason, I posted it.

But:
10 % of the time I think/thought: “Why posting it? Nobody will be interested in it because I can´t show them, that it will beat Crucible Gladiator…and who will try it for me? Or even think about trying?”

Hell, I even have thought about how Gladiator might be achieved with this build, though I will never spend time in Crucible. But, and that is my impression, at the moment a build has to beat Gladiator to be interesting here in the forum. All other builds get a side-look and perhaps a nod…not more.

20 Cents.

This discussion is so goooood!

As an author, I personally only welcome all this. More boiling, more juice!
Keep it up guys!

If Crusible wasnt as revarding as it is right now i wouldnt even bother with it. Unfortunately crusy-farming is the only way to get legit loot in reasonagle amount of time. My best build can clear the damn place under 20 minute 100-150 then restart 130-150 under 12 minutes. What i can get in main campagn in such timeframe? One legendary and a bunch of corruptors masks in “engame” dungeon?

Cross-Quoting:

And because of this arrogant attitude I´m out of this shit.

Let Zhuugus get his E-Fame and be proud of it.

Thanks for proving Norzan’s words letter to letter, Zhuugus. Amazing achievement.

If you are looking for a reason why Crucible sucks - look no further then above.

And I would still play it all the time, it is the only thing that provides challenge.

So sad.

It’s always nice to hear different opinions :slight_smile:

This is the only reason why anyone should ever take their time to post a build.

In spite of posting a few of them over time, I HATE the posting part. The playing part is for me, but taking the time to post it means that i’m excited enough about it to do so. The rest is noise

Done. Let me know if I missed any posts in the original thread, or if anything needs to return there.

Yeah, but it makes the thread hard to follow. :wink:

Checked it. Didn’t notice anything besides the one I reported

Sorry if I might have missed a spot :stuck_out_tongue:

Impressive clean up, didn’t expect it tbh :smiley:

and this part is just plain wrong IMHO. Why should we have to grind something like the crucible as the only reasonable way to get loot? Up the drop rates (or maybe more accurately give us more variance in what drops) in the normal game. As I mentioned in another thread: I find the crucible physically painful to play due to RSI issues with that kind of gameplay.

Sadly, in loot oriented games this is the norm. You need to create new content that is more rewarding in order to get players to play it. Without the better loot incentive, the Crucible sales would probably be non-existent.

Though the game’s business model makes it so Crate doesn’t really have to care anyway, once you buy the game they have your cash so whether you play it or not is of no consequence.

I had no problem buying the crucible to support Crate. I just don’t like playing it.