Crucible dlc coming this week!!!

Are you sure it’s this week? I’m hyped!

Check the link in the OP’s post and it states the 3rd of august, which as today is the 2nd of august, I’d say that… Yes it’s this week ;):smiley:

"Zantai’s post in Update 99:

Push On, or Cash Out
In the Crucible, death marks the end (especially true for Hardcore players). Every 10 waves of enemies, you have to make a difficult choice: continue on for the next 10 encounters for a chance of greater reward, or cash out what you’ve earned and not risk your own demise."

I hope that we can repeat the previous wave until we are well geared for the next round :slight_smile:

Nothing yet on Gog, tho.

yes, after wave 50 you can start with that wave, before that you always start with wave 1 again

You might want to check Zantai’s posts about this as I don’t think that fully correct, but cannot say more on here. :wink:

Edit…pm sent

Well as it’s not the 3rd till tomorrow that might be why it’s not showing on there yet.

Only for those who pre-ordered it through kickstarter or the game’s website. Steam purchases and other purchases after it’s release don’t count.

im an idiot

Ah, i hope that gets released soon. I mean i’m really excited for Crucible but honestly am more intrigued by what kind of a boss Archivist Thelon would be. And am interested in knowing if he’s the supreme leader of the Aetherial operations

If the Aetherial city is in the north, it could very well be the case as he could have been the guy who sent Warden Krieg the Missive.

I’m so excited for this!

I don’t even know which character I’m going to bring into this first.

Can’t Wait :slight_smile:

Does it affect to get better items than player who doesn’t have it?

Also, I’m at the moment level 58 on elite, should I buy it before 85 and ultimate if it affects my gameplay in any way? I understood it’s separeted part like mod?

Crucible is a different gameplay mode. If you want to play endless ring events, buy it; if not, don’t. Itemization is identical to the core game, you’re not going to get better/different rewards from one mode or the other.

So you can’t start playing in the Compaign then continue in the Crucible and keeping all the loot earned on the arena return back to the Compaing, can you?

Yes, you can switch any time by just changing between the two modes.

Anybody is curious about patchnotes of 1.005 ?

They will be posted when Crate release the patch…or as the usual reply is, When Ready :wink:

Yup, i admit i’m kinda hyped.

I always been convinced that with age i’d be more detached and rational but…

It is great! I wonder if there will be something special for those who can beat the last wave