Crucible dlc coming this week!!!

Sweet, sweet chievos :rolleyes:

Hell yeah. Take my mutha fckin money. Hopefully I will have the time on whatever day it comes out to play all evening, even though I doubt any of my characters will get very far it will still be fun.

Ohh i completely forgot about it! It suppose to come right before The Crucible , i thought.

So you can earn bags, devotions and rep thru killing monsters. What about black legion rep though ? After your max level you would have to either grind lots of bounties or do the quests anyway ?

You cannot earn bags or rep from the Crucible.

its already 3 augst in my place, where the hell is buy button in steam damnit

Crate is on Eastern Time.

Is the Crucible going to be sold on GOG too?

but at least add to cart and price is shown up

Yup, and he might have been the one in contact with Commander Lucius as well.

Yes, considering the proximity it seems appropriate. This guy is one guy I really want to meet, but there are so many others ex. Theodin Marcell, who should be freaking awesome.

Imagine facing off against Marcell, he’ll be like a super summoner type like Mogdrogen except he summons Aetherial monsters instead.

Leveling up a new soldier putting most points into physique. Level 51 atm almost completed normal and just need to do Bastion of Chaos and than i will go to Elite. My commando have got to many points into cunning. I will try to keep my new soldier pure but probably might choose a 2nd mastery. Think my new soldier would hold better in the crucible.

ah ok is free for me :slight_smile:

ok thanxs for the info :smiley:

and how and when they will give the keys? They have not said anything? They should give it before the launch of dlc

Backers who are receiving the DLC for free will receive their Key(s) via Humble prior to its release.

The keys will work just as they did for the early backer bonuses, with the choice of redeeming it either for Steam or GOG.

keys? more than 1

Some levels of support in the kickstarter gave more than 1 copy of the game.

“If you picked up Grim Dawn via its website prior to or during its Kickstarter or via the Kickstarter campaign itself The Crucible DLC comes free-of-charge. If you didn t, it ll cost 4.49/$4.99 on Steam and GOG with a 15 percent release discount during its first week.”

from the Steam page

Can you pls link or screenshoot? I’m interested may be in my country this information is hidden, I can’t find in steam