Cyclone Archon 93SR viable, not a guide

Amazing use of mechanics. It’s not just that the mechanics of EoR are forgiving defensively, but a real degree of skill being utilized here. Bravo.

Another build from senpai, love it

This drops a huge shade on my Wind Devil Vindicator :slight_smile:

But seriously, if Zantai reads it, you see, problem is EoR, not Wind Devils. Please balance EoR, do not nerf Wind Devils. Elementalist with same set is like an average ass build.

Is there a reason for not having an augment in the belt?

Thank you:D

:slight_smile:

+1, not WD

hmm, maybe I broke smth before posting link, because in-game ‘flameweave powder’ placed there. Thank you, I would correct link.

It was obvious that this would be one of the strongest builds this patch with all the spin-to-win hype pre-FG. But Crate outdone themselves. Nerfing everything just to serve nothing but oupiedness with the new mastery.

Anyways, nicely done. No better person to crack this kinda build than JS. Btw, how noob friendly is this build?

Thank you:D
It’s very simple to pilot it in common. The highest SR would require skill on every build of course.

Ur vindicator? I made arhcon too so that’s drops too a huge shade.

Cause of the green ring i would say, u need to like 1000 hours to farm out or even more, without it the build may be not work, cause it gives a bunch of resist. That’s why he can put as many dmg as can.

One more question, maestro. On which shard did you have to start kiting?

It’s question not about shard, but about boss combo. This time I facerolled everything till ~86 without any pots, 87-88 kite,89-90 facetank, 91 splitted enemies and killed one by one, 92 2 valdas+teodin+zantarin suiciding facetank every teodin form, then suicide in zantarin,then tank with Ishtak and kiting, 93 kiting, 94 impassable.

lets see it without any consumables or elixirs

Let’s hope it’s a noob with access to GD Stash then. :wink:

mm crucible run?

He cleared Crucible Gladiator 150-170 without blessings/consumables (except maybe health potions) or banners in 7 minutes. How does one is expected to clear anything above Shard 75 without cheesing when Crate themselves don’t really know how dificulty (I am talking about huge difference between strength of different bosses combos) really scales that deep.

1 Like

Next he wants you to clear 75 with just one hand or without the full set, just wait for it.

In theory, it could be a solution to EoR’s “mechanical OP-ness” to give it a %total damage penalty while your character is moving.
Though i suspect it wouldn’t be codable.

Or maybe just make it deal only fire/lightning damage by default, getting rid of the “noobtrap” physical warborn build while nerfing its damage accordingly (to acceptable levels).

On a side note, lately i keep seeing Bat on builds that have no business doing any vitality (or piercing) damage whatsoever (with no relevant conversion either), so i would be kinda curious about getting rid of it’s %WD part (compensating with some flat vit) and see if it would still splash into random non-vit builds :p.

both are do-able :wink:

but my point is piano consumables are cheese. And yes clearing past 85 gets to be near impossible solo (unless playing one particular build, which will probably get nerfed)

Of course the build is strong and it an outlier, but saying it is 93 viable when you are required to have decent mutators, good luck, and chug potions like a frat pledge does beer is kind of disingenuous. Also it might lead to the build being nerfed more than it needs to be.

like a frat pledge does beer

Speaking from experience, are we now, mate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sry for the possibly stupid question, but if you use the defensive setup, you actually use a shield, or you only take obelisk for the passives?

Birbs: