Cyclone Archon 93SR viable, not a guide

Now that’s what i call another dope build. Very well done. But if you take a deep breath, you can smell the nerfhammer in the distance alredy :undecided: And that ring tho, i think similar one is locked somewhere deep inside Area 51 shrug

That looks that is about to get nerfed

Yeah what sucks for me i just hit 100 on my Warlord and ill be damned if i didn’t somehow end up with litteraly EVERYTHING for a Oathkeeper+Shaman… I can litteraly put this build together right now if i just had a the build leveled.

And it also looks to me like to even gonna make a better EOR build in the end as well. Still working on gearing the Warlord for EOR but man the more gear i find for the Shaman the more i want to start leveling it since all i have to do at this point is hit 94 and im all set.

Oathkeeper+Inquisitor doesn’t look too damn shabby either for EOR possibly.

Another problem with EOR is it has ZERO collision… You can kill shit through THICK walls with EOR NOT Soulfire. Soulfire only procs when you hit but you can hit just about anything through most walls which creates the ability to really cheese certain things if you so choose. Ive had it happen to me multiple times now without even trying.

So you are saying you respecced out of savagry and put it all into mastery??

So is this still worth levelling if it’s going to be nerfed? Is it fun to play?

Wondering if Crate tends to leave things viable or the nerf bat destroys them completely.

yep, you can see it in main build with Ishtak

For me it is fun, optional and strong, at the same time easy to play.
But the nerfs, brrrrrrrrr, last time I published OP build here many builds were killed or have suffered seriously.

How does this build sustain life during single target situations? With only 7% leech from bat + ghoul, does it just kite the boss around until ghoulish hunger is up?

Thanks.

Thank you for the build, but also, please delete this. :stuck_out_tongue:

A bit late but yes. His chance to give you an armor % bonus is what makes him better than others

so im guessing this got nerfed? how bad was the nerf??..is it still viable for at least SR 75?

Got nerfed a bit but still strong af, SR 85 is doable

Hi everyone. I really like the build, I find it strong, but I’m struggling with a few things:

1. Finding the green ring. Can I replace it with Mythical Aetherstorm Sigil? If that’s not a good choice, which ring (preferably not MI) should I use?

2. Is Conduit of Wild Whispers a good replacement for Shattered Realm Ward (until I find one myself) in this build?

Thanks for all your help!

Shattered realm ward was an amazing neck before the nerf, and it was used because the build is pretty skill hungry. I’d go for a mythical peerless eye of beronath to replace SRW.

The green ring is pretty invaluable in this build, you should try to farm the base until you get a decent affix combo IMHO.

You can just use conduit of the divine whispers, same thing and +3% max resi to everything. Hp and energy. BIS for any EOR builds. You lose slightly bit of damage from Shaman boosts but you make up for it with better defense.

And go for which prefix?

“2 Second Duration to Ascension
18 Aether Damage to Ascension
+12% Attack Speed to Ascension
+12% Casting Speed to Ascension”
would be the only one I see that would give me any benefit.

Wouldn’t Conduit of the Wild Whispers’ “-0.5 Second Skill Recharge to Wind Devil | Lives for 4 Seconds to Wind Devil” prefix be better?

I like to try out this build too. I would go for amulet with Wind Devil bonus

how does a well rolled kymon blade fair against your empyrion wep?

You just use conduit of divine to cap EOR and Soulfire. If you not into that then Conduit of Wild will do just fine.

Hi,

So what’s the current state of this build in patch 1.1.2.5?

@John_Smith whats the state of this build after the nerf? I am kind of a new player and i was lucky enough to complete the Cyclone set as my first set ever. What build would you suggest between EoR archon, EoR Shieldbreaker or Wind Devil Vindicator?