[DAIL] Bugs

Ok since it seems those items are a lost cause I’m going to make a new character… But I want to use mods since I’m really interested in some of the mod classes or mysteries or whatever. Is there anyway you could give me more info on the different installation options for DAIL? My comp can’t seem to run grimmer or grimmest but I really want the increase champion/hero mod and increased drop rate and stash if possible. Just trying to figure out which option would be best for me. Or if I should stay away from DAIL all together. Thanks again

You could read the info on the modes in the installer or the main DAIL thread. Or not, just like everyone else it seems.

Yeah I did. Still trying to figure out if hard mode or vanilla covers what im looking for. The descriptions are a little vague in regards to what each one actually comes with. But thanks for taking time out of your day to be completely unhelpful. People must like you.

Well you should say what was unclear about it if the descriptions weren’t enough. Vanilla means all the monster stuff like spawns is exactly like normal GD. Sounds like you more want to do X mode, which makes things harder by making individual monsters tougher, rather than spamming you with tons of them.

Thank you. Would you happen to know if x mode has the increased champ/hero spawn and/or increased drop rate, exp, stash included with it?

No extra spawns of any sort, but they do have the drops/xp, and the increased stash is in all versions of DAIL.

Thank you very much. Im going to try to add the legendary cap remover and see what happens.

I’d be careful with that, DAIL already integrates the legendary affixes part of the mod.

Can’t reproduce. Was this MP or SP?

Not getting credit for bandit Forges every time. This is an old bug in DAIL, but I’ve never had to make a second game in order to complete the quest before!

Checked records, DAIL doesn’t touch any of the vanilla quests. DGA and Omega are the only added quests. I looked through their quest files and they use unique npcs and quest tokens. :undecided:

I will update the descriptions to better disclose the mode content.

Skelethon tags and items removed.

Reaping Lash affects secondary targets, not the main target; it works correctly, it’s what causes it to jump to extra enemies. The second thing is true, though more than twice the cost. It costs 15 energy at level 1 but one use takes me from 1256 energy down to about 1200, almost 4x its actual cost. This is without any points in the modifiers, just plain level 1 Chaos Lash.

My friend also has an issue with Demon Hunters Death Star ability; it doesn’t fly to where the mouse cursor is aimed. It stops at about half the distance, resulting in very awkward aiming of it.

SP.

I’m alright with the Reaping Lash, just wanted to make sure that it’s how it’s supposed to be. The multiplied energy cost is not alright though. Voidcaller turned out for me to be the only class which consumes energy potions more often than health ones.

I can confirm Chaos Lash drains energy twice, on cast and on actual hit. Most likely this skill’s template (Skill_AttackSpellChaos) is bugged, unless it’s supposed to drain energy twice.

DAIL 55 HF2 (lite), S mode:

Frost Knight:

• Ice Revenant has no animation during PLAYER level from 8 up to 14.
    Suppose, problem with Revenant’s changing gear. And 3JIou, if you’re reading this, it would be nice to enable the display of health;
  • Trained Knight passive do not give reduction to attribute requirements (or it is not indicated in a tooltip);
  • Frost Blight does not cost any Energy (not game breaking, but still).

One “tag not found” in the first passive in Illusionist.

Merchant potions (or scrolls now?) still not dropping (about 10 hour of new game in S mode). Haven’t seen this problem in changelog. Is it just me or is it a common problem?

Found the source of the Engineer turret bug. I believe it will require Davood’s touch to fix.

nah this is a GD bug

basically if the forges die to enemy fire. you don’t get credit. you have to make sure that YOU are the one that fully destroys it.

ive tested this one thoroughly as ive played MANY MANY times through that part of the game :smiley:

As Kathanious just updated this mod on Nexusmods I shall post bugs I found so far.
Note that i ONLY played in survival-mode!

Engineer-Main + Shaman+Sub. Reloading the save for the first time will result in Engineer switching to “Sub” and Shaman to “Main”.

Survival doesnt give you ANY AetherShards, thus you cant refund any Devotionpoints.

Ascended at lvl 49, enemies where (before ascending) lvl ~54.
After ascending and starting the next wave all enemies became lvl ~95.

• EVERY mob (in my case “Walking Dead”) counted as a “God” when slain, giving me the On-Screen-Text “God has been slain”.
  • the “door” for the arena opens if you kill ONE enemy in waves after ascending.

The following tags are missing:

You cant craft any components in survival. Neither the Skeletor nor the basic craftsman have the ability to craft components.
(I checked, you also cant buy recepies for them. So you basicly need to drop everything or cant get it at all since some are crafted-only?!)