Dawn of Masteries

Asylum, you might be right. I had Draupner equipped as well as Andvaranaut, both rings.
One of them must be bugged or something and only drops the one item repeatedly?

It’s not a bug but it is dropping the wrong item

I had the same thing happening with the “Gutworm’s Bloody Seal” in classic DOM but after i merged other mods it fixed the drop , first i checked the lootables and saw nothing wrong but it did not bother me to much and rebuilding solved the problem in my case.

ah, this is getting us somewhere… the pet spawned by Draupner has the following entry

lootMisc1Item1,records/items/equipmentring/x2/d102_ring.dbr,

while Draupner is

records/items/equipmentring/x2/d110_ring.dbr

102 in turn is Balor’s Eye

Looking at this it looks like the ring is meant to slide off your finger and drop (basing this on its description ‘It’s unsure what this ring does exactly, but the ring feels almost like a liquid.’), but I am not seeing where it is being removed, so all you have is a chance to find a second one from my understanding

Hi there @mamba
Big fan of the mod, I already loved Grim Dawn but I feel like there are infinite possibilities now with this!

I just came across what seems to be a bug with the Diablo 2 chest armor “Crow Caw”. It says it gives 15% attack speed, but when equipped, I go from 120% to 200%. I wasn’t sure whether to post here or in the Reign of Terror thread.

Cheers

Neither :wink: The item is from a separate D2 mod

Looks like it increases the absolute speed rather than the percentage as it should

Thanks, I’ll post about it in the Noble Paladin thread.

Hi,
I think i found an error with the level scaling and grimmest hero spawns.
In the “Forlorn Cellar” of Barrowholm the Monsters do not scale with the Player Level and even on Level 11 do not spawn extra Heroes of Bosses. (at least on Normal) The level of the Monsters in the “Forlorn Cellar” are around 66 (which is the level Cap on Normal) but the Boss (Namadea) does Scale.(lvl: 105)
And “Level 11” does not seem to spawn the Barrowholm Nemesis (Reaper of the Lost)

Greetings

Yeah, that might be a faction Grimmest is not aware of, will have to check if I can find anything useful on it (ie which spawn proxies it uses)

EDIT: yes, Grimmest does nothing with factions you can be allied with, probably intentional

Just tested with Kymon’s Chosen and Order of Death’s Vigil, and here it’s the same as with Barrowholm, but they Scale with Level.

The Grimmest Spawns does’nt really matter with “The Outcasts” but without Barrowholm, farming Wendigo Spirits without Extra Heroes is quite slow and tedious.
I Don’t think if more Heroes really matter with Kymon and Death’s Vigil, but Nemesis farming could be nice.
Depends on you if you want to change it and if it is possible.

Hi all.

I play the occultist and voidwalker combo.
Obsidian armor at level 16 gives 450 hp but on level 17 it goes down to 375 and loses the physical res tag. Is that intended?

No, at most it would stay the same if this were intentional. Will be fixed in the next release, thanks.

I have not modded anything GD myself, but would it be too much to ask to have some kind of way to get more skill points? Earned, bought, or otherwise? Its nice having so many classes and combos but default skill points is Meh.

Default skill points are enough, I am not interested in increasing them. This mod is intended to expand on GD, not change it’s design.

1 Like

you could use Grim Dawn Stash to give your characters more skill points. Kind of a cheap way to do it, but it does give you the control on how much extra to have.

Grim Dawn Defiler works for this mod as well. I tend to add more devotion pts as well. Give myself a little pool of them and every time I restore a devotion shrine past the normal I give myself a point from pool. With skill points I give myself a pools as well after 50 and every time I level up give myself 3 pts. It dont quite feel as cheating when you do it that way.

This would be loading in the character at lvl 1 right? Anyway, thanks for the heads up. Id love to have something scalable to my liking per lvl up or shrine…or even some endgame thing or drop but Oh well.

You can edit your char at any time, no need to do so at level 1. Make sure you back it up first though, esp. if you use cloud save.

Hi Mamba, bug to report - Maleficar - Totem of Despair explicitely sais it does Aether damage, it doesnt, i guess its an oversight and since the apokalypse mod is no longer maintained, mayhaps you could fix it :slight_smile: Thanks.

I wanted to try out the new sparker class, but can’t seem to find it anywhere in the masteries, am I missing something, or did it get removed?