Dawn of Masteries

How can i translate this mod into other languages?
and unpak arc files?

You need to unpack text_en.arc, translate that and the vanilla GD files (I assume for those there probably already is a translation, so you just need to combine the two).

As to extracting .arc files, use ArchiveTool <file.arc> -extract

I can not find the download archiver. Can you send these files? like in this post?
In general, I had a translation into another language, but since the mod has been updated, new monsters and objects are square. can i update the translation?

How here, but with update files

ArchiveTool comes with GD

In that case, start with those files, compare them against the current text_en.arc (with Winmerge or something like that) to identify the new / changed lines / files and translate those

Version 1.2.1 released

Diablo 3 updated to version 3.8

4 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.1.

I have also attached the text files for translation.

3 Likes

Version 1.2.2 released

Diablo 3 updated to version 3.8U1

3 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.2.

3 Likes

great the last 121 didnt drop any tokens , and so i update and all my gear is vanished
you just nuked my 100th klevel character
done with this mod till you verify it works

Tokens no longer drop since 1.2.0, that is a feature.

As to nuking your char, that is on you, the mod is fine

3 Likes

huh why you do that how am i to use the grinm thing to cvraft loot now this jsut nuked the fun of this mod
you mentioned before the boxes for gems etc dont drop it was working then today it stopped so i again udated and the tokens stopped

so instead of a simple easy fun ssytem for loot you made it 50 times harder requiring one stick a dynamite and a item and hope you get stuff
gawd where is link to 1.19 screw this system you want to do

nevermind im just uninstalling this game and moving to somehting else
the funs gone in this one

Smell ya later

1 Like

you can still get tokens, but now you get them from dismantling. This allows the actual items to drop, which many people like better than just getting tokens.

they stopped dropping because the components now drop directly, so you do not later sit there opening 100s of lockers. That was not a bug that needed fixing…

given that you can now buy dynamite at the DC faction vendor I doubt it is that hard to get the dynamite…
The unique item drop rate is the same as the token drop rate was. As dismantling gives you a token 50% of the time, that is the only decrease to token frequency, so twice as hard, not 50 times harder (and it was ridiculously easy before, still is, even if slightly less so)

Maybe learn the first thing about the mod you are playing, just about everything you wrote here is you not understanding things

3 Likes

I actually enjoy the changes.Why not just ask someone to upload the old one if it’s gonna be a problem?I would rather have gear drop randomly rather than crafting the best gear from the start.I had an earth that did huge + skills and damage by the time she reached 50.It kinda killed the fun for me.

But for each his own.We get these mods for free.They do not get paid to do this.Who are we to question what they did or did not do.Maba still a great mod and i love these changes i just need to learn where the best farm spots are <Have a brain of a goldfish so i get lost easily :grin:

Im hoping his drop rates are better. The complaints I had with the tokens was I couldnt roll anything for my particular class. Yes I know you can create for some classes but not all. Also couldnt roll anything in the 40s kept getting 30s.
Now I seem to be getting alot of jaded circlets (helm) I know its dropped by level by why do I keep getting the same item. But I did get nice pair of boots for my voidcaller so Im happy.
Perhaps maybe have bosses drop tokens too? a small chance? A compromise?
But I do love this mod too. I keep coming back to it. Enjoying the class combos.
& btw im a goldfish too.

they are identical to vanilla, just over a wider range of items - but Grimmest certainly can increase the drop rate quite a bit

tokens or direct drops do not affect that as it still is the same item pool regardless. D3 and TQ have the best unique support, NCFF and D2 somewhat less, Cata only weapons and Zenith none at all.

RNG I guess, every custom item has essentially the same chance to drop. Vanilla items retained their (varying) probabilities.

D3 and TQ have the most gear at high levels, so possibly in the 30s there just is not all that much variance

I try to stay away from widespread changes to vanilla entries, although with the frequency of updates we have now that is less of an issue.

The D3 bosses in the SR drop tokens

I don’t know if this issue is already known… but “Dragonian” monster types spawns in T-Pose (DoM v1.22).