Dawn of Masteries

Generally speaking each mod only comes with items for its masteries, so at most you find something that combines two masteries from the same mod or works well together with vanilla while still being for a mastery from the mod. You will not find anything that crosses mods, like an item for TQ and D3.

So you are usually good looking at vanilla items, the mod specific items and D2 (for + to all).

Hi there!

Thanks for the mod! After spending >1k hours mod-less this mod rekindled my love for GD. Normal GD was just grinding to grind more and thanks to your mod pack there’s the sense of wonder and exploration again :slight_smile:

Quick question tho: Do Devotion Runes stack with the “normal” devotion? For example if I have Will of Rattosh through a Devotion Rune and as a normal devotion do I get double the RR? I guess it does since you can buff yourself more than once with the same buff for every different source but just to be sure :slight_smile:

Is there a way for you to set it so that you can move the character screen around? 1080 is a bit hard on the eyes when it comes to text, and if the screen can be moved then I can keep using a lower resolution so I can have my cake and eat it, too.

No, you will need to edit the dbrs that contain the window positions

Does this mod have the Runeword functionality from Reign of Terror added?

Not that familiar with RoT, it does have the D2 runewords from ‘the other D2 mod’

I am surprised you have space at the sides, must be an ultrawide monitor… adjust the UI scale

I modified the interface scale and it improved. Furthermore, congratulations for the Mod. It’s been a long time since I played GD and now, get back in the mood hahaha by the way, did you guys mess with the drop? He’s fine. It’s not boring. I’m the type of player who barely has time to play, like the vast majority of players… hahaaha

Hello ,

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I have been having a problem with installing the The Dawn of Masteries MOD. I downloaded, unzipped, extracted, then installed the The dom_v126a file into my Grim Dawn Mods folder.

All I get when I reach 2nd level is the regular classes from the complete game and none of the new ones.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holiday and Thanks for the help,

Steve

check if you have double folders. Like this /dom /dom
Also the file that suppose to be going into the mod folder I believe is just called DOM. Has that changed?
If you installed correctly you would notice immediately with a different bag/stash system. & have a little G in your inventory for the metal dude.

Make sure you have the following dir structure in the GD install dir: mods\dom\database\dom.arz

If you have a different one, the mod will not work properly

I do have this structure mods\dom\database\dom.arz in the database file there is a templates.arc file in it as well.

It is just a file called dom but it is version 126a

Sounds good, are you sure you selected the mod before playing ?

I just tried it again and it is not giving me any more than the standard classes at level 2. Is there anything I missed?

Post a screenshot - are you seeing ‘DoM v126’ on the right side ? If not, the mod is not loaded

Did you select the mod in game before playing ? Just having it in the dir does not mean it is being used…

Merry Christmas Everyone.Hope you all have a wonderful day.I am taking the day off to catch up on some grim dawn.

I am seeing Dom v126a on the right side when I select Play Custom Game.

I am out of ideas, when you select the mod and it is installed correctly (correct path, which you say it is), then you would see a very different mastery selection screen.

As you do not, it is either not installed correctly, or maybe the arz is corrupt (unlikely, I would expect GD to say something in that case). There is no third option.

My bet is on the path being wrong, despite you saying it is right.
Post a screenshot of the mods\dom\database dir content, with the path of the dir