Dawn of Masteries

That does not make it the fault of the mod…

Absolutely)

I have a strong suspition you dont have a complete game - Grim Dawn + Ashes + Forgotten Gods.

alas, I have the full version.

Hi DoM players. Question - im consistently out of Manticore Eye´s component. I just lost ton of those (my guess 100h of gameplay) due to game crash. Is there any way to obtain those outside of slaughtering manticores? (vendor or whatever). Thanks!

You can use GDStash tool to add this component. Cheaty way, but in your case it’s acceptable.

2 Likes

GD Stash or use this in game .

game.give"records/items/crafting/materials/craft_manticore.dbr

Everything is possible using the console commands :nerd_face:

1 Like

Version 1.2.6 released

• New summonable NPC to exchange unique items for tokens
4 Likes

Thanks guys, you saved me a weekend :smiley:

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.6.

3 Likes

Stash your items before using the token trader

Looks like the token trader takes all the items you currently have equipped, not just the items in your inventory. Posting here for visibility as well as the Discord.

1 Like

@big bad tx for that warning.

@mamba BTW your nexus link doesnt have the download. Its says its been updated but theres no new file to download. Its not just me theres somebody that posted this problem on nexus already. But ill wait till the this new bug with inventory is fixed I certainly dont want to lose my equipped.

I know, I removed the file until the issue has been investigated. Doesn’t look like there is a fix though unfortunately, that simply is what the Lua function does, so chances are I go back to the ‘old’ dismantling.

Version 1.2.6a released

• Regular dismantling reactivated
  • Functionality of new NPC clarified (since it cannot be fixed)
2 Likes

Hi mamba,

By “old dismantling” do you mean before the changes made in DoM v1.2.x?

Yes, it is back to how it was in 1.2.0 to 1.2.5, i.e. tokens have a 50% chance from dismantling.

I hoped the NPC could make it a lot easier, but with the issues / limitations it is having, that is no real replacement.

1 Like

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.6a.

I’m glad you left the NPC behind, since I don’t have to consume dynamite for tokens. All I have to do is get naked myself.

2 Likes

yes, he is just so much more efficient that I had a hard time getting rid of him and decided to leave it up to the user, as you said it is not that difficult to make good use of him :wink:

Been enjoying my time with the mod so far, just a quick question. There’s some great Load Screen art that pops up, where is that art from? Is it original or taken from somewhere? It looks incredible lol

1 Like

It is (book cover) art by Bruce Pennington. The pictures I looked for on the internet, to find ones of sufficient size (pixels). I then resized / cropped, sharpened, and adjusted colors for the end result.

2 Likes