Dawn of Masteries

Can’t dual wield anymore without skills or items?

Is the runewords 01 missing? The D2 smith can craft everything except the runewords 01,but all the other d2 runewords need 01 to be crafted.Please help how to get the 01 runewords.

That rune is a magical component drop

Version 1.2.9 released

• Grim Quest updated to v82
2 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.9.

• Corrected an error in tags_mccm_masteries.txt.
    Matougiokami29
2 Likes

Hey, noticed an issue with “chemical bombardment” in the outrider tree. The summoned units seems to just instantly explode when summoned.

if you want to play DOM with the chemical bombardment, copy the zenith.arc file from grimarillion (mods/grimarillion/resoures/zenith.arc) to dom’s resource directory and overwrite the one there, it should work

Dunno what happened in DOM but the zenith.arc file is 20kb in size, which suggests to me that it is empty. Use the grimarillion zenith.arc instead.

if it were empty it would be 2kb, not 20. Replacing it with the Grimarillion one should not make any difference (the DoM structure is different, accounting for this difference in size, so all you gain should be some additional files in the arc that are not referenced by anything)

Unfortunately that’s not entirely true, this is a DOM dbr, and it’s still referencing the zenith.arc
as is this

and probably more.

My post has a fix for the broken skill, simple as that.

of course it does, that is why there is a 20kb Zenith arc to begin with

I will check that, as that should not be the case :wink:

EDIT: not sure why it works with yours, as it actually breaks a few references to dbr records, but it does, so will have to check that. I still recommend against replacing the arc, as to me it looks like this breaks more than it fixes

Found the issue, was an old zenith arc (the skill did not use the mesh / anims back then, so it did not contain them), please use the attached one

zenith.zip (53.7 KB)

Hi. First of all, I would like to thank you for this amazing mod :slight_smile:

I register today because I have a small problem with the last update (or maybe the rainbow file): it wiped around 2/3 of my save: I lost one of my classe (Stalker), all my attributs and spells point, stuffs and components but not all. If I take again the Stalker, the class won’t fix and I have to select it after relog and I didn’t retrieve my points too. Any idea please?

I should add, that my cloud files isn’t working and I don’t have a manual one yet (less than 40h of playing).

Thank you very much!

Nb: It is not a big deal, I could recreate a new toon but I would like to avoid that for any new updates ^^

What is your other mastery ? This issue should not occur, sounds like a wrong install (in which case your other class survived because it is a vanilla one)

It was, it is the nightblade, the vanilla one but yet, 0 skillpoints to spent

Not sure why you expect to be able to spend skillpoints, unless you had some unspent ones…

Sounds a lot like you installed this wrong and broke the char as a consequence. Make sure you have the following in the GD install dir

mods\dom\database\dom.arz

I have. Yeah, I was pretty dumb to expect my skillpoint back since my mastery said “yolo, see you one day”.

Anyway, thank you for your help!

Quick bug report - So in the Nature mastery from Grim Quest, the skill Overgrowth (pic attached) doesnt actually trigger. I tried it out and I died without it ever proccing.

I think its because it has no HP threshold listed for it to trigger off, unlike say the Storm masteries Energy Shield.

Overgrowth from Nature Mastery

@mamba
Hey mamba. Just wondering if there’s a quick way to swap out grim ui x-hoarder for the strategist version. Not a big deal if there isn’t.

Hi. Not sure if I should report the bug here or on the mod thread. In outrider, the biobomb does nothing: can be learn but nothing happen when you are using the skill (I dl the zenith arc that fix the chemical bombardment).

Thank you!