Dawn of Masteries

I hope community league content will be added someday. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

how do I get that big inventory off of the main screen or all together I really don’t like it and I’m not sure how to get rid of it or what in the mod that doing that i just want a play thru like normal grim but with extra classes
or if I cant get rid of it I guess ill deal with it
ty

You’ll have to deal with it. The amount of loot you receive in Dawn of Masteries would overwhelm the normal inventory screen within 10 minutes of normal play.

So unless you feel like returning to town to sell items, more often than actually playing the game, I’d say you should just get used to it.

to get rid of it you will have to extract the arz, make changes and build it again. If this is not stopping you, do the following

1. extract DoM and Grim UI arz files
  2. compare their content (eg via WinMerge) and remove all files from DoM that are identical
  3. for files they have in common but are different (maybe a handful), compare the Grim UI version to vanilla and undo all the Grim UI changes in DoM (while keeping the other changes)
  4. build the new arz for DoM
1 Like

I AM BACK. Bwhahahaha thought you could get rid of me. NEVA :two_hearts:
Jokes aside, man has been long. Got work as a webdev and i have been soooo busy have little time for games but gonna start Grim dawn again. Want to see the new changes guess i have to install GD again :confused: i am a lazy bugger :smiley:

Here’s a list of build guides Mod Build Compendium

1 Like

I missed a lot it seems… The defense is actually a valid first class now. Usually he only got a bit good around lvl 16 now he has a aoe skill which makes him valid. Thinking a champ with mine and see how it goes.

Are these bugs?

The fact that they have affixes ? No

help me pls

I have a question that has been buggin me for quite some time now. What exactly is the interaction between auto attack replacer and weapon proc skill?
If you have 100% WPS proc (which is easy to get), does it make AAR pointless, as there is a complete override? Or do both trigger at once, so you get AAR + WPS effect?
And the biggest boomer - if you have AAR stronger than WPS, then when WPS procs, do you actually loose damage?
Asking here bcs Im playing this mod exclusively, currenlty (what brought me here) D3 Barb + Warfare, but I have been trying to figure this out for a long time by now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the link!

Trying to play DOM on Steamdeck which runs at a fixed 1280x800.

The added stash space UI goes right off the screen, and even reducing the UI scaling to minimum (0), there’s still one or two columns on the left and right-most sides that are being cropped out.

Is there any way for me to customize the amount of extra stash space given in this mod? I’m all for extra stash space but DOM provided more than enough, I could lose a couple columns and still be alright.

[MOD]New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition) Apply to GD v1.1.9.7 (GDX2)

This size of data should be able to solve your problem if you can integrate the data yourself.

Nope, I have no idea where to even begin :sweat_smile:

DL:
DoM_1.3.0a - New_Caravan & Inventory.7z
Use this patch to replace files with the same name in your DoM directory. Try it.
DoM_1.3.0a - New_Caravan & Inventory

1 Like

Well that worked a treat, thanks!

1 Like

hi mamba i haven’t been back in a while i had to reinstall grim dawn recently due the game corruption and had to reinstall all the mods i used to play up to latest version i did a play test and i Realized that something was not quite right when i leveled it up to level 10 to get second mastery it was grim dawn masteries not the others like diablo 2 diablo 3 and so on is there something i haven’t done right pleas let me know cheers argus21