Dawn of Masteries

Something like this. Every skill, every class, some items.

Default ingame - not. All mods localization, if exists, must be installed manually.

the standard localization? No, the mod has a lot of custom texts that the vanilla translation is missing

An error was found.

Thanks for the report.
In addition to that mistake, there were several other coloring errors, so I corrected those and updated the file.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Controller problem

It was found that 03 had an extra txt compared to 02, and it was not included in the original Mod. Is it necessary?

Somehow I seem to have mixed up a text of the Grimarillion. :expressionless:
I re-uploaded the file with that removed as it is not needed.

Edit: The D3 item file was mistakenly made in Japanese, so it was replaced with an English file.
The most recent version is 04.

2 Likes

Sorry posted the controller question in the wrong chat… I do apologize. Well good news… Grim and Controller just started working without any tweaks or anything may have been system updates. I am taking half day. Time to get my Game on :smiley:

The list of class combo names seems incomplete. Am I just reading it wrong or something?

Feel free to add recommendations

Will you guys add D4 classes in this mod? Just wanna know, even if it takes a LONG time its fine as long as this mod will contain more classes

That depends on whether someone will make D4 masteries.

This is a collection of other mods (with some bits by myself). I have not created any of the masteries.

1 Like

The icon for the skill “Hera’s Ward” granted by “Hera’s Shield” in TQ is displayed as a mosaic in the skill slot and cannot be selected. The Grimarillion mod displays it correctly.

Hey, i recently started a playthrough and decided to do burn/fire damage pet build with Earth and Neidan dual classed. as i got deeper and started getting burn effects on hit and burn auras i noticed that there was no burn effect stacking or applying to the enemy, or it was super low vs the numbers on the actual like seen in the (almost max points) burn aura gif which is supposed tobe a 1100 burn damage over 2 seconds aura.

im not sure if im just missing something or if something is broken but it seems worth posting about cause it seems to be not doing the thing stated on the nodes/pet abilities/auras.

Pet skills never show dot numbers

Bug: Scarab pet from Scarab Ring, dont have any icon.

even on the enemy? you can see their abilty numbers though, like when one of my pets throws rocks, i see the damage numbers. the dot should show up too no?

no

/10char

yeah so it would seem, further testing and the dot does work. just cant confirm it without an enemy, dummy doesnt work. well, thats kinda sucky but im guessing its hard/impossible to make them visible.

good to know it works, thanks.