Dawn of Masteries

You can just copy the updates over the top of the old versions for this mod right?

No, how we organize the files is different and my loot tables look different, so I have to make a few changes and cannot just copy over.

So i need to remove the old mod, and then copy the update into the folder?

Oh, I misunderstood your initial question. Yes you can simply copy over the old version.

1 Like

Now that the number of masteries has doubled do you think it might be possible to include the diablo 2 classes from reign of terror? I understand that Reign of terror makes a ton of changes to the game but I am still hopeful to one day combine the D2 necro with the D3 necro. :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t include RoT, as that is balanced all wrong for GD. The D2 masteries will come from this mod instead, but that will be a while, so don’t hold your breath…

That is awesome to hear!
I have been playing with the newly added frost knight and really appreciate all your work getting everything synced between mods.

Been playing the new mod update and there is a bug with frost knight’s gem. It is currently displaying as a broken image (4x4 checkered placeholder)

I am enjoying this mod, it is so awesome now that there are variety of choices. It makes the game worthwhile to play over and over again. BTW mamba, are you thinking of ever adding the “Grim Dawn Reborn” within this mod. It is just masteries reworked with new visuals and tweeks?

I don’t want to lose the original masteries and adding these as additional masteries is a lot of work. Also, GD Reborn seems to have been abandoned and I have no idea what state it is in (3.0 beta that is). So I do not intend to add them, but a merge should be relatively easy I assume (have not chcked).

Okay mate, understood. Once again good work with the mod. Keep up the good work. :smile:

I really like this mod. I did notice the summon blacksmith for Cataclysm is missing weapons, armor, ranged weapons, and Accessories and consumables. Is this some where else in the game?

Hey Mamba, great work on the mod!

Any thoughts on increasing the devotion point limit some? Cataclysm/Apocalypse mod increased it to 64 or so i believe, which is nice when playing with more spawns (grimmest) :slight_smile:

The Cataclysm blacksmith has blueprints for random unique weapons. Armor and accessories are at the Cataclysm merchant only, including ‘uniques’.

That is due to the fact that Cataclysm has no unique armor / accessories (only unique weapons), but can roll unique Cataclysm affixes on regular items. So these do not require a token but can be bought like regular items.

I see Grimmest as optional, so do not want to balance around that - which also would defeat the point of having grimmest, at least from my perspective, as it is meant to make things harder

1 Like

mamba, thank you

GrimCast #2: The Dawn Bringer Build! Enjoy.

Mamba, do you have any list of all the avaiable WPS skills in DOM?

Hello manba thanks for the mod! i made a mercenary and i just want to inform you that the hireling shoot but does no damage (there is not even a bullet going off it’s like is weapon are not loaded)

Sounds like you got the Incompetent Hireling summon instead, he comes armed with a gun but left all his ammo at home!

1 Like