Dawn of Masteries

The patch causes some issues with the stash, the rest should be fine but needs some small updates to reflect the 1.1.6.0 changes - and the GD blacksmiths need to get the new uniques.

The next version will contain those changes plus the new names.

1 Like

You are epic, thank you again. :smiley:

Version 0.9.6a released

Update for Grim Dawn 1.1.6.0
Added Monk and Necromancer from NCFF
Added additional cosmetic auras from Path of Grim Dawn
Mastery combination names added, thanks Tempo_Forest

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! Are the localiztions updated now too?
Dawn of Masteries with Color Filter? :stuck_out_tongue: I need to make sure my SFX and VFX will be there when GI gets updated

Matougi is maintaining the rainbow file. As I just released the new version it will take a bit for him to update.

1 Like

Thanks Mamba, You bad to the bone dude

Thank you. :smiley:

Thanks mamba and WareBare for quick update.

Updated The Rainbow file for GD-vanilla v1.1.6.0 and DoM 0.9.6a is here.

2 Likes

Just decided to come back to Grim Dawn and this mod has been around since Dec and thereā€™s no fists on vendorā€¦If I want to start with NFCC monk, the vendor should have fists already.

The mod has been around since December, the NCFF Monk was added a few days ago.

There are no fist weapons and never will be, need to fix those tags. Use sword, mace, dagger, scepter.

1 Like

Watched a video on Youtube about your mod. He mentions that the summoned merchants can buy your stuff when your away from town but this feature isnā€™t working for me any summoned merchant. Is this a planned feature or something that is not working right now, or was never in the game.

It would be really cool to not have to go back to town so much especially in roguelike dungeons.

It never was in the mod, nor was it intended. I did not want the merchants to be a means to pick up and sell everything in the rogue dungeons (just like you cannot sell to rogue dungeon merchants), but a way to get mod-specific items (mod here being D3, GQ, etc.) for the custom masteries.

The larger inventory should reduce the trips to town however (unless you use Grimmest to spawn a lot more mobs, in that case learn to not pick up everything :wink: )

1 Like

Just a quick question if i were to pick the monk.Would i get the weapon bonuses from passes which are made for fist.With swords/daggers etc?

Yes, as there are no fist weapons the skills now apply to swords, maces, daggers and scepters (unless I missed the skill)

1 Like

Cool thank you.I dig the new necro.I though it would be a full summoner.Sheā€™s more a caster than a summoner in my opinion.

Nice attitudeā€¦

You are welcomeā€¦ I believe you read more into it than there is, all I wrote was what was intended and why

1 Like

So either too little to pick up or too muchā€¦

you really should not pick up everything, regardless of your mob density settingā€¦ the vanilla game does not allow for that and I see no good reason to support it either, The rationale is the same as in vanilla, you are wasting time with it for no good reason (you will have enough money either way)

1 Like

@mamba
Hello,
Any chance the next time you update this mod you can unlock the left mouse button so any skill can be used on it?
As always thank you for the EPIC work. :smiley: