Dawn of Masteries

do not focus on damage reflected, my understanding is that you take the damage first (so no absorption) and given your HP vs that of mobs / bosses makes this useless in the long run. There is a reason why we have retal builds, but not reflect builds

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Fair enough about not changing things, i didnt really expect a yes to that anyway, but was worth asking. As for crate, if i remember right, they just didnt want auras to be main damage sources, and it didnt have anything to do with balance. Doesn’t matter either way though.

Mamba, do you have a PayPal set-up for donations?

(I donated to Asylum and would like to do the same for you :+1:)

I do not accept donations, getting paid feels too much like an obligation / work. I’d rather just do what I want to without that :smiley:

3 Likes

Are the orbs of chillsoul supposed to look like this?

Also, I noticed that all enemies keep scaling with you except Nemeses. They capped out at 60 on Veteran, even though all other enemies continued to scale with me.

Looks like a missing texture

Chaos damage is common for these additional masteries:

• In TitanQuest: Dream (Chaos+Vitality), Earth (Chaos+Fire).
  • In Cataclysm: Maleficar (not much), Voidcaller (pure Chaos + pets with Chaos damage).
  • In NCFF: Cenobite (Chaos+Fire), Anchorite (Chaos+Aether, Chaos+Cold), Ranger (not much).

Plus you can use one of transmuters (attached to amulet like a component):

• 50% of damage from Acid to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Aether to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Cold to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Elemental to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Fire to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Lightning to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Physical to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Pierce to Chaos.
  • 50% of damage from Vitality to Chaos.

Plus you can use damage type conversions that are provided by a lot of items.

So you are not bound to explicit Chaos damage type of skills. If you like a skill for its mechanics or visuals you can effectively use it with help of damage type conversions.

Do not forget to get also Resistance Reductions for Chaos damage from masteries or elsewhere.

1 Like

So would just deleting and re-installing the mod fix it? Cause I have the same problem with one of the new components.

No, reinstalling will not help, that has to be fixed in the mod. The component texture is definitely missing in the mod, as to the first one I am not sure yet why it is missing. From a quick look that pet seems to be referencing vanilla textures only. Will see what I can do here. For now I removed the reference to the texture, which is an improvement.

Thanks for the info SRambling, im sure i looked through them, but i guess i missed some things, i’ll look again.

Hmm well, so in a related note, i now have a bug to report. Or maybe not a mod bug, but an issue. I use defiler to jump start characters into ultimate, and aswell for testing different things before i decide on how i want my build to work, and using it with this mods characters has been fine until i tried to remove crusader as a mastery. Defiler says its done, it saves fine, then i load the game and nothing has changed. I go back into defiler and load the character and it has the crusader mastery again.

I close defiler and gd down each time, so there is no comflict with leaving things open. I have also played with and removed other masteris from the mod, including i believe wizard from d3 classes. So no idea why crusader refuses to play nice.

Just thought i should report it.

use gd stash, iirc defiler is outdated

1 Like

that is a problem with Defiler, not the mod. GD Stash can remove the mastery.

1 Like

alrighty, thanks guys

EDIT: NM, the damn import button was hiding just off screen. After resizing it, its all goode now.

In terms of the Cataclysm masteries and lategame viability in DoM, are there legendaries available for those in the 90+ level range (Say for example for a druid+voidcaller?)
I see that on the blacksmith there are only relics going up to level 60, is it possible to acquire higher ones otherwise?
First I wanted to do a Nature+Druid run, but cross-mod mastery builds seems a problematic gear wise?

Thanks for input :slight_smile:

There are no higher Cataclysm relics, unique weapons go up to 90. Cataclysm has no unique armor, but regular armor can have epic / legendary prefixes, so that should scale all the way on the base armor, not sure what the highest level affixes are though.

1 Like

Version 0.9.7 released

Grim Quest updated to 75b
Zenith masteries added

2 Likes

You did it ! Thanks !!

This is really gonna help with quarantine :partying_face:

The Zenith classes says tag not found on class description and on skills.The skills has it’s stats etc just no names.

EDIT:Got it working forgot i had color code enabled.works fine

Updated The Rainbow file for DoM 0.9.7.

1 Like