Dawn of Masteries

I see with my little eye Diablo name :grin:. Thatā€™s the only mod im holding on to.Just to have for instance a weapon mastery barb with a d3 barb which i personally think are more a dd.

I personally love D2 and nothing can replace it But i love the different versions.Sacred 2/Grim dawn/Titan quest.All good D2 mods in there own right and all of them has something unique.

Thank you!!

yes, was debating if I should have the logo already or not and decided a little spoiler doesnā€™t hurt :wink:

Thanks for the update!

Im not that young anymore.I might die of a heart attack because of excitement.At least i would go with a smile on my face knowing this great mod gets D2 classes :sunglasses:

PS:This mod is actually hella harder than grimmilion.Played Grim today and it was a walk in a park compared to this one :grin:

Not sure how thatā€™s possible, seeing as they both use pretty much the same version of Grimmest and DOM has no other difficulty modifier modsā€¦

yeah, not sure why / how it would be harder given that I did not change the difficulty and DoM and Grimar have the same Grimmest version

Awesome update! Iā€™ve been playing with the desolator class (terror knight + rift stalker) and am enjoying it quite a bit.

I opened 400 rare item lockers and didnā€™t see a single class gem. Not sure if it is because I opened them with a low level character, or what. I seem to remember opening them with a low level character before and getting lots of class gems. Did you adjust the rarity of these drops from rare item lockers?

Also, any Zenith-specific items/vendors on the horizon?

The UI for class choice seems a bit bugged as wellā€¦ There is a bit of error text above the zenith classes and right below the class portrait. The Diablo section in the lower left is also empty of classes (looks like youā€™ve added this section with intent on adding more classes).

In any case thanks for the update! Every new mastery that is added creates a world of new build options!

DOM v097
When the mouse points to any mastery icon, an error message will appear here.

I was thinking the same.Maybe because i try harder classes as first pick.Either way itā€™s fun. .:slight_smile:

He didnā€™t implement diablo 2 classes yet itā€™s just a teaser :grin:

I know, but I did not yet figure out which tag this is supposed to beā€¦ I decided to release this version anyway rather than delay it for this

The problem may be here:
records\ui\skills\classselection\skills_classselectiontable.dbr

masteryMasterySelectedDescriptionTags,records/ui/skills/classselection/skills_classselectiontext_none.dbr;records/ui/skills/classselection/skills_classselectiontext_none.dbr;records/ui/skills/classselection/skills_classselectiontext_none.dbr;ā€¦

The key value should be tagXXXXX;ā€¦, not XXXXX.dbr;ā€¦

Ha, yes, that is it, thanks

Zenith has no items soā€¦ Unlikely.

that is odd, the rarity was not changed, I only added ones for Zenith. Will check this

EDIT: I got one on the first try. You must be level 12 or up though - will change this so level makes no difference

Zenith has no items, affixes etc. I hope the mod eventually adds them. Until then I might as most add some affixes and a merchant, certainly no uniques / blacksmiths.

As Zenith masteries are particularly strong, there is not that much need for it however, from my perspective

So the only way to increase skill levels for the Zenith masteries is via +x to all skills modifiers?

I am gonna agree Zenith classes are really strong.My first char i made in Grimmilion was a terror knight + Champion.Unkillable.Well only if surrounded by lots of mobs.Wasnā€™t great for 1v1ā€™s.I would love items support but itā€™s not a train smash if there isnā€™t.

Star of Seers has +1 to rift stalker skills but it appears to be in the ā€œbonus for petsā€ sectionā€¦

Copied the component over from another one and missed the pet bonuses, it should not have any. That being said, the +1 should be on the item itself, no idea why it shows up under pet bonuses (except for the fact that the item does have pet bonusesā€¦). You should get the +1 though, even if it is displayed wrong.