Dawn of Masteries

Don’t see why it wouldn’t increased its chances to do something though (was 10%, now 30%)

I was having a real bad week at work, but then I fired up DoM on my lunch-breaks and made a ridiculous toon…

You “righted the ship” sir. Your efforts did that, no joke lol :+1:

hey all. i’ve pasted the latest rainbow filter zip file into the localization folder, but no language options show up in game. guessing the latest update broke it?

Languages are updated by the communities so until they’ve done that the game reverts to English. Check the relevant thread in the Translations section to see whether it’s done or not yet.

Also, the new items need to be added to the Rainbow filter, anyways

Updated the Rainbow File for GD v1.1.7.0 + DoM 0.9.9a

3 Likes

I’m having a weird issue with my build and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here.
I built a Lightning Affinity Elementalist but even with 100% elemental converted to lightning, I’m still somehow doing cold and fire damage with my Fists Of Thunder.

I sometimes get that, but because there are some other conversion taking place.
Converted damage cannot be converted again.
Let’s say you wear something that does “physical converted to cold”. Elementalist conversion cannot convert the already converted cold damage to something like like lightning.

Try this:

1. Take off ALL your equipment
  2. Re-equip each piece
  3. After each piece is re-equipped, check your damage

Thanks, I figured it out.
The passive doesn’t convert damage from my Blessed Steel component. It ignores the +elemental stat, so I always do cold and fire damage.

Nope. Most likely what is happening is you are converting physical damage to elemental. Component flat dmg is not exempt from conversion.

Absolutely none of my gear is converting any damage except my weapon from phys to lightning, and my weapon component from phys to elemental. I guess it must be the component conversion instead of the flat bonus.

Game crashes when i’m in temple of Osyr. Playing as Frost Knight and Terror Knight.

Sounds like a random crash, nothing I can do about it. The map did not change, so if you crash in a specific location that is random / not due to the mod.

If you were to reproducibly crash when using a certain skill, that would be something else.

well game crashes randomly in that location, either on 1st floor and 2nd floor. Never happened with/without other mods

If you have no way of 100% forcing the crash there’s absolutely nothing any modder can do about it. Even if you could force the crash, chances are there’s still nothing we can do about it.

Version 1.0.0 released

Updated for 1.1.7.0
New recipies added for high level uniques with random affixes

2 Likes

Can you clarify what was added? Do you mean recipes for the new vanilla items?

that is part of the 1.1.7.0 changes. I meant that there now are blueprints for every epic / legendary >= level 75 to randomly drop with affixes (for a few tokens per drop)

Updated the Rainbow File for GD v1.1.7.0 + DoM v1.0.0

4 Likes

Are D2 Paladin and D2 Sorceress now visible in class selection?