Dawn of Masteries

Yes I understand those arguments, though with the addition of grimmest increasing spawns as well as the option to push further in the shattered realms, it would be along the same line as paragon points in Diablo 3. Any way you could add a optional file on the nexus to put into the folder that would allow for those to be crafted/bought/dropped (whatever would work best)? For example like one can trade Epic Tokens for Legendary Epic Tokens, one could trade 50 Epic tokens for a Flask of the Champion :slight_smile:

That file would have to be a separate database arzā€¦ I know that it would be similar to the Paragon system, I do not like that either, I much prefer a game that has an end.

My ā€˜endgameā€™ is starting a new build :smiley: If you rather grind, that is what the uniques with random affixes are for

1 Like

So Iā€™m guessing this was intentional then? Cause this babyā€™s definitely a BiS.

As I said, there is a lot of OP stuff already. I assume this is from the D3 mod, so take it up with Grimer. I wonā€™t be changing stats to bring items in line, certainly not for mods that are still in development.

iā€™m afraid, its my mistake. Must be flat bonus.

Hey just want to make sure this is correct?Maybe wrong Description

It says itā€™s a mace but it looks like a shield

Thats OK, its an easter egg in vanilla game.

People wanted to dual wield shields in the game; thatā€™s Crateā€™s answer. :grinning:

ah ok thank you.Still a bit off with my tank class to see how it looks :smiley:

EDIT:Forgot i can just illusion it on it just kinda looks wrong with 2 shields :rofl:

Yeah, I donā€™t understand the appeal either, but there you go. Different tastes.

Can the player scaled pets with HP be made invincible ? Player scaled pets are more like spells and it sucks that they keep dying with a super long cd. I played on grimmest and my Gunslinger Valk and even the Fire Wraiths kept dying in 2-3 hits.

I am not going to change pets from mods that are in development (D2, D3, ā€¦), ask their authors for that change instead.

For the abandoned mods (NCFF and Cataclysm), player scaled pet already should be invincible, unless I had a good reason not to do that (I think there was one case where pet is more like a monster lure and deals damage in a radius upon death, stuff like that)

If there is a pet left in the abandoned mods you think I overlooked, please specify mastery and skill name, I am not going to look through everything to find out what summons Fire Wraiths :wink:

1 Like

I will make up a list that belongs to the abandoned mods and will post it here.

hello guyss!!!

Looking for some OP builds to fk around in this mod. Any ideas?

Thxxx

My OP build which was unkillable(almost)was terror knight + champion life stealer build.Only draw back it has was it was not the best in 1v1.Not bad but also not good because you rely on procs to have high life steal.
Crusader with anything are op.Hell most classes can be op.I have a wwizard with a warden which crits at the moment7-10k+ and she still have a weak weapon.It all depends on classes.I take my dps class first and support class second
For instance i went wizard first.Mainly cause of range on electrocute and i took warden second for 1 skill in boar and 1 skill in gryphen as they have 30k hp on lvl 52 so i donā€™t need more as boar can pull aggro.
Thatā€™s just me.I have a pure cunning dual piston class as well.Any class can be good it comes down to the player.Busy with my melee build and then i do a full pet build :smiley:
Well thatā€™s my 2 cents now im broke :cry:

Here are the offending pets :stuck_out_tongue:
From Cata -
Triela Redemption set and the Mythic version - Summon Gunslinger Valkyrie
Fire Wraith - Mage Mastery - Gains HP bar after you use the transmuter Fire Wraith
Manual of Afterlife(different rarities available) - Summon Bound Soul

From Zenith - (Not sure if Ceno is still around)
Champion Mastery - Army of None

For D2 classes i will need to look for DenisMashutikov i guess?

Bug detected:
Voidcaller - Obsidian armor passive node Obsidian skin - it should grant various bonuses to pets. im not sure it does. When you activate it, both pet HP in pet skill description and overall stats in stats tab (resistances) remain unchanged.

Its quite an important skill so please have a look at that :slight_smile:

As Pierre says Champion is broken, invincible class hiting for 700k damage. You can mix it with Stalker and go full blown Lighting/ Aether god.
Fire/ Chaos Demolitionist + Earth is obscene with blackwater cocktail and earth spells you will melt everything in nanoseconds.
Vitality/ Chaos 2handed Terror Knight + Voidcaller is class with no weakness - through the roof defenses, instane life leech and hits like a truck.

Have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

NICE, Iā€™ll play that build and crank grimmest to the maximum possible

It will melt my GPU but itā€™s gonna be worth it! :rofl::rofl:

Oh you gave me an idea.I never did an Aether build :grin:.