Dawn of Masteries

Craft yes, find no, for those level 75 and up

ok thanks, because i donā€™t get Sharā€™Zulā€™s Worldeater through the random legendary affix (2H Melee/Range) with the Grim Dawn Blacksmith. Am i really unlucky with around 4500 Tokens in?

Hm, must check the logic, maybe I made a mistake there. I know they are not part of the random uniques pool but can be crafted specifically.

Yeah, I can craft Sharā€™Zulā€™s Worldeater at the legendary Grim Dawn Blacksmith, but without affixes, itā€™s the same with the ring set from Alkamos, touch of Anguish/Dread, never got them when i crafted my rings with affixes.

It seems boss uniqueā€™s/epicā€™s are the only unique/epic items that you canā€™t craft with random affixes, i donā€™t know if this is what you intended or an error.

Iā€™ll treat it as an error :wink:

2 Likes

Hey.Thereā€™s a bug with D3 barbarian and champion.When you use Frenzy and Lithium of blade proc you get your toon stuck and canā€™t attack.I tested it with weapon throw and it works fine so it should be frenzy maybe.Lithium proc works with weapon throw

So im trying this mod and I summoned few merchants, there are few components with +1 skill Invalid Tag not found

Are you using Matougiā€™s Rainbow file?

DL here: Dawn of Masteries

No Im not using it, sure its going to fix this problem?

clawrune

no it wonā€™t. You need to be on a newer version of Grim Dawn (that supports more masteries) to fix this.

Ok thx I will update

This might be a big ask but is it possible to have one of the summoned blacksmiths that combine all of the craftable gear from the other merchants minus the ā€œRandomā€ gear part of their lists? I am asking because I am just trying to find the best gear for the level for my characters and by the time I go through all of the blacksmiths I forget what the first guys had. My ADHD gets the better of me sometimesā€¦well, most times actually.

I know that generally the blacksmith for your mastery mod has the best items suited for your mastery but some classes are better equipped than others.

I am sure that this has been requested before but I didnā€™t find anything when I searched for it in this thread.

Feel free to tell me no as well because there isnā€™t a real need for this.

I donā€™t know anything about modding this game but I would be happy to do the grunt work for you if you wanted to point me in the right direction. Sorry for the long post. Keep up the good work. I am loving this mod!

Itā€™s doable, not too difficult but it could cause issues. Adding more blueprints to the smithā€™s recipe list causes more and more of a hiccup. Dunno how it is in Dom but in grimar the gq blacksmith causes the game to hang for a good 2 seconds on my ssd. Adding all the contents of what, 5 or 6 smithā€™s? Could be badā€¦

Yeah, I wondered about that. As it is now with my low end SSD it hangs for about that long for every blacksmith. I would hate to see it hang up for 10 or more seconds.

I donā€™t think it has

as Asylum said, the load times from all the blueprints are becoming an issue at that point, it will probably be 10-15 seconds by then, so I will keep them separate

I once missclicked in GD Stash and added ALL Blueprints in the game to the standard Blacksmith. With GD on my M.2 it took me around 30-40 seconds to load the Smith. I needed to find the Savefile for the Blueprints and delete it to save my crafting experience.

With todays GD update, any idea if the current DoM version is still usable? Or does it need to be updated and we should avoid playing in the meantime?

It is still usable, there are only minor impacts, like some augments giving better resistances now or some proxies spawning a few other monsters. Nothing that would break the mod.

Hi, I have just downloaded the latest version and replaced the Dom zip file in localization (delete old and copied the new), the language reports as Dom Japanese in game but seems to work OKā€¦? i.e. the language selection that is whereby it was english before ā€¦

DoM_101b_color_03.zip