Dawn of Masteries

There is nothing planned wrt maps. On the other hand, this is a collection of mods, so if some interesting map mod comes around, I’ll consider it.

If Nydiamar had gone with the idea of adding mod-rifts similar to the chthonic rifts, I’d certainly have taken a look at that. So maybe something does show up and surprise us eventually :wink:

Is there a place where people share good mastery combos? Im looking to make a normal veteran character but i’m not doing too good. I would like a very moblie dual pistol class or dual swords/daggers class. Any help would be great, Thanks :+1:

You can go pure cold Nightblade + Frost Knight, max out Veil of Shadows and Rime and rush for Rumor devotion and enjoy being a shinning beacon of death, everything in 7m radius around you will die without you even doing anything.
You can go more traditional pierce bleed way and take Mercenary + Warfare
Finally you can go a lovely Vitality + Poison combo and take Rogue + Nosferatu, active skills of rogue and passive of nosferatu.

So I have this interesting thing where my game doesn’t seem to (re)spawn monster totems anymore, even when starting new game sessions. Has anyone else had it happen to them or know anything about it?

Verify your game files, monster totems are not touched by the mod.

Found the culprit, looks like it was this: [MOD]New Caravan & Inventory (Extreme Edition) Apply to GD v1.1.7.2 (GDX2) that was causing it.

Thanks for the reply. Going to try nightblade/frostknight combo :grinning::+1:

@mamba Would you please mind addressing my earlier problem? I think you might have missed it. It’s quoted above.

A skill is just a text file using a skill type GD provides. In the case of Onslaught there is no difference to other skills that build up charges (other than how many charges there are and how much they boost damage).

So there should be nothing about the skill definition that makes it more likely for you to get stuck than any vanilla charged skill.

The mod also does not change the map, so there are no additional places you could get stuck at.

So you should not be more likely to become stuck than in vanilla and I doubt there is anything the mod can change about the fact that you do.

That being said you can upload your char to check if others have the same issue with it. My first approach would be to verify the game files however.

I don’t have much time to play games these days and this mod is everything I could have wished for and more !
The token system is awesome.
Thank you for putting this together and everything you have done for this community !

The thing, I tried other abilities like Cadence and Savagery and none of them seem to be having the same issue.

This quite literally is a variation on Savagery, so there is nothing in the skill that would explain this. Feel free to post your char though, so we can figure out whether it is a system issue or not - not that we are any closer to a fix if it is not :wink:

_AshDOM5.zip (1.2 MB)

Well hope this works.

How often do you get stuck ? I cleared the whole area from DC to the first three riftgates and maybe got stuck once or twice, but that was in the middle of battle (did not change your Grimmest setting), so it is hard to say if I legitimately ran against something or not.

In any case, I believe that is a lot less frequent than it sounded to me in your post, so I guess I do not have the issue.

Ok Listen.I was walking in the cellar at the end of act 1.I came across a red name boss.I am pretty solid 25% life steal 10k dam i saw him late.He hits like a truck so i thought i’ll use tactical retreat.The Bugger swapped places with me into a crowd of champions.Like wtf.Have to warn a fellow of surprises like that :rofl:
Anyways was fun but man he hits like a truck i have 8k hp with addons on gear and he killed me 3 hits lol

Sounds like Valdaran, and that’s a vanilla enemy so…

1 Like

It wasn’t Val.Name started with an S.I forgot to SS when i went down lol.Not complying as i love challenges like that i just didn’t know they can spawn randomly.

It happens to me more often than that. Biggest problem is if it happens inside a huge crowed of mobs, then you can’t even see if you’re attacking and leeching life, or if you’re just stuck.

Warfare and Storm (and not inquisitor)

So, I wanted to ask if it is possible to craft or find Boss Unique’s/Epic’s with random Affixes?