Dawn of Masteries

I took a break from grim dawn and started playing diablo 3.I have it for pc so bought it for xbox to play with an emulator.I am so used to grim dawn Dom that i had to start the game on torment because it was just to easy soooooi i am back to grim dawn Dom :grin:

Grim DoM :joy:

Is there any possibility for you to add wanez mod classes to DoM? Gunslinger was quite goodā€¦

Donā€™t think so, the mastery looks incomplete to me (as do all Wanez custom masteries).

Too few active skills, too many passives. The gaps feel like something was still meant to be added.

Also, there arenā€™t any specific items for them, which I always considered an important criteria for anything to be added (the inclusion of Zenith notwithstanding).

By now I am also out of slots - which means that to add it I would have to redo the mastery selection screen yet again, which I consider a major hurdle which I will only tackle for something I truly want to add, not something I feel at best lukewarm about.

is there a way to craft a specific modded component?

if not would it be possible to make a mod component crafter, costs 15 tokens or something?

There isnā€™t but component drops should be quite frequent, donā€™t think anything is needed there. What are others peopleā€™s thoughts on this (donā€™t play enough to really have an opinion :wink: ) ?

I do not know, what version you found (looks like 1.3.6. - donā€™t like it), I run this mod from time to time, and my skills screen looks different. My version is 1.2.2, and there are three complete classes: gunslinger, conjurer, eldritch (and 4 class - cleric, but only alpha version). Take a look on it, please.

Yes, that was from 1.3.6, figured I should go with the newest version (I am aware of), but it looks like that was abandoned in the middle of a redesign. I agree that 1.2.2 looks better, but the other issues still remainā€¦

Sad_ok.jpg

The drop is more that fine but for me it makes the crafting a bit to easy and obtaining components that increases the + skills so easy it is not something i want .

Do not know if you are interested in making the following changes but i already decided to do them for myself .
1 - Using the dismantle sistem to obtain epic tokens from epic gear and legendary tokens from legendary gear (Also using the crafting sistem to convert the epic in legendary like it is right now) + Adding Dynamite to vendors .
2 - The extra components to be crafted by using normal components and epic or legendary tokens + iron b .
3 - All items to drop and if something it is not for you then you dismantle it .
4 - The moded auguments to be added to Reputation vendors when reaching Friendly .

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

The char from the pic is the second one that i play in DOM and in 9 hours i got a lot of components and tokens without increasing the hero density (The components are a total of the first + the second .

That is what i want to change but the Mod is fine how it is , those are my preferences and i will make the changes myself but if you like the ideas then it will be less work for me when you release new versions .

I have hundreds and thousands components from mysterious chests and i have no use for them. Also never used transmuters from cata bcs they take valuable slot away. Also never bothered with dismantle simply bcs there is too many other things to do.

been thinking about something similar (with Dynamite being regained from dismantling), but there are so many items that I am not sure this approach is feasible

It certainly is more of a redesign than I am interested in tackling now

not sure what that gains, other than simply fewer components to drop and fill up the inventory. Given the size of the inventory, I do not consider it important to use less space.

been thinking about something similar (with Dynamite being regained from dismantling), but there are so many items that I am not sure this approach is feasible

What i wanted to do was to lower the drop rate so the items will not drop a lot and the dismantle sistem helps when the item is not what you wanted or you can store it for other build .
The other items drops will be the same because i want to sell them to buy dynamite (I will add it to BL Friendly )

not sure what that gains, other than simply fewer components to drop and fill up the inventory. Given the size of the inventory, I do not consider it important to use less space.

You are right about the space , i have a lot and i do not use it :neutral_face: , added the extra space without thinking that crafting what you want will not require space for storing items :sweat_smile: .
Also thinking about using the extra components as material required for crafting epic an legendary gear along with tokens .
Lokers drop only from bosses and the Locker to be one way of obtaining epic and legendary tokens(Dismantle and lockers from Bosses) .

Boss runs + dismantle sistem+store items , something i dit not do for a long time because it was not neded .

What do you have in mind ?

the drop rate is identical to vanilla. What increases it is Grimmest.

nothing, things will stay the same until I decide to tackle this (which I probably wonā€™t, but I see not ā€˜third optionā€™)

Hello!
Is there a guide for installing/using this mod somewhere? I used Vortex, installed it, turned the mod on, made a new character, and hit level 2. All the options are just stock.
What do I do?

No idea about Vortex, never used it. The mod is installed like any other GD mod.

Download the zip, put it in the mods subdir of your GD install dir, unpack. Select the mod in game.

It was the last part ā€œselect the modā€ that I had missed. Thanks!

It will be near the cloth lady in Grimarillion mod. But idk about DoM. Iā€™m also looking for the same asnwer where Haedrig is.

Then maybe you should have read the post below the one you replied to

1 Like

hello , first of all thanks you for your hard work ā€¦ its simply amazing mod :slight_smile:
i need some help with the inventory/stash window scale as it requires a high resolution to show all properly but i cant play above 720p (old lappy here) so i tried to install caravaner for low res but didnt work even when i replaced the gdx2 with the one update for that mod vr1.1.8.0 and still nothing , i really enjoy the mod but that stash stretches beyond my screen borders is seriously annoying so any help would be appreciated .

also i spook to rook to give me wings but there was no line for that so i wonder will i ever get them later maybe , i just rolled a new char lvl 11 atm and the loot marker seems not working too even thou i have grim internals set to true to show them , so idk whats wrong !