Dawn of Masteries

Can you please remove the blue particle effect on the Fire wraith variant? Ruins immersion on a full fire build. (https://imgur.com/e0viVlD)

You mean it should be more like this ? :wink:

The mod will get any update soon?

1 Like

Not sure, RL is keeping me busy so will see when I find time. Still have to integrate the latest GrimQuest and D3 releases at a mimimum.

We are not talking months here, but not sure I would call it soon.

1 Like

how exactly to do it?

You press it :wink:

I assume you misunderstand this though, that is just the same button GD had and initially its position in DoM was wrong. So all it does is allow you to undo a mastery selection if you have not yet spent any points in it

Yes, but maybe a bit more orange? Nopt a ton just some particles because fire is well…not just red

According to Crate it is, that is their fire variant of the fx :smiley:

hi guys first time posting i have been having issues with game crashing with certain classes
the classes i have been using

oathkeeper+gove
spirit+stalker

i have screen shots where it has been happening

i’m no expert postter

Unless the crash is repeatable, eg whenever you use a skill, whenever you fight a specific boss or whenever you are in a specific location, there is nothing I can do.
Even then it would not be guaranteed that I can do anything (depending on what is the repeatable condition) as the mod does not change the map or any monsters.

Don’t undervolt your cpu.

Well then yeah that looks much better

Dawn of Masteries 1.0.7 released

D3 updated to 3.6, GrimQuest updated to v79a

6 Likes

Just a quick question.Did you remove the chest and let the components drop normally?If so then it’s awesome as opening chest are taking to much of my time when gaming :grin:.

Personally i would love to see this mod merged with third persona camera but i do not expect you to do it as like you i am also crunched for time.

Yes, I removed the lockers. Moved some stuff to the Cataclysm vendor, so it no longer drops at all, and the rest now drops directly.

Initially I had the lockers to not affect the drop rate of vanilla components, but now that Crate drops complete components we get so many of them it no longer felt necessary.

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.0.7.

3 Likes

That’s awesome as taking time opening lockers could be better spend rambo’ing groups of creeps :grin:

Between Druid+Grove, Grove+Nature, and Nature+Druid, which made for the best pet build combo? Or rather which combo in the entire mod is the best for pet build?

For more info & questions, join the discord server :upside_down_face:

Best combo for pet build is Voidcaller + Spirit, closely followed by Nature. Druids pets are very weak and grove isnt very good overall.