Dawn of Masteries

Another fun build are occult and nature.It’s not the strongest pet build but what makes it good is it’s self sufficient.Both has healing skills.Although i still feel nature should be nerfed but hey i am not complaining :grin:

is there any thing i can do or and workarounds with out making it woese

Do you have the option to show tooltips for items on the ground enabled? If so you should try disabling it, that option tends to cause crashing in mods.

Those blades are doesn’t appear at all.

Not sure what you are talking about, the blades your char has equipped? They are not in the mod…

Apparently they are in the D3 mod by now and yes, they are also in DoM

Yes It’s equipped but model doesn’t appear at all.

I have a weird bug.It may just be my game and i need to reinstall it.But when i create a character it sometimes doesn’t allow me to enter any higher difficulties.Deleting the character and remaking same class and it works.Weird i only noticed this with low level characters.

Really I didn’t even bother using a good model it was just a poc

Ah, apparently this is in a new arc instead of with the other D3 items and I did not include it.

Place the below .arc in dom\resources

weapons.zip (97.6 KB)

Don’t think there is anything in the mod that would affect this

D3 mod added it, so if you feel like improving it, go ahead :wink:

I agree.I only recently updated my grim dawn as i am hectic busy.It worked fine on older versions so may be something that messed up while updating.I don’t have the most reliable net on earth :grin:

The ironic thing is now I have too many class choices…

My brother finds DoM overwhelming so i got him and his wife to play grimmilion instead.Both mods are very good.I play grim cause it’s more straight forward and relaxing.I play DoM to rush a build then start fresh.

It’s so good to have this amount of build diversity.
Anyways both mods are really good and have slightly differences, so for example I recently saw that Grimarillion changed Shattered realm, so depending on what endgame content you like you can play one mod or the other.
That’s hundreds or thousands of hours to try new and fun builds with those mods.Obviously you might find some unbalanced combination, I think that’s part of the fun. Even in popular games like PoE there are completely broken items in new leagues (currently Hateforge for infinite vaals souls).

Here’s my ironic thing…I never got around to shatter realms.I am all about grinding hordes of mobs so i will most prob enjoy it but i am scrapped for time.I am lvl 65-ish on my main(start from the start with every new release)So i may hop on soon and see how it goes.

Like you said.Both are great mods.I love Grim with the TPC mod as it gives such a different gaming experience.I also love earth matery my favorite class in tq and i like to build the tankies pet builds.My main at the moment is earth with witch doctor and i love it.

EDIT:I actually have a good question i think.I am playing a crusader as my main.Now i am thinking to take bard with her.Now the two handed weapons convert to one handed.Which item does it classify for for barbs weapon mastery?Does it see it as a 2 handed weapon or 1 handed weapon?

Hello everybody. I have a somewhat specific request, would it be possible for someone to put a download link for this mod on google drive/or on zip file on this post please?

I am in a scientific base of Antarctica, connections are limited by a proxy server, I do not have access to nexus mod manager. Downloading via google drive works, I managed to download a few mods that go through google drive.
Grim Dawn is kind of the only outlet I have here, that would be super nice of whoever does.

Regards =)

1 Like

I see there’s a lot of blanks on the spreadsheet for class names…time to get back to filling those in :smiley:

Edit: Finished up to Outrider…will continue tomorrow. :sleeping:

I’m a little confused about the repeats…many of the filled in combinations (with no grey background/are not in yellow) are repeats of base classes or listed combos. The instructions say not to change these though? 17D2 for example (among many others) was already done…does this require a suggestion to change with the little orange triangle even though it was already done?

Anyway…I’ve filled many blanks in, despite the fact that the repeats are irking me :sob: .

2 Likes

w00t new names :smiley:.What’s irking me is that there’s no names for the new classes.