Dawn of Masteries

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.0.8.

3 Likes

Epic and Legendary Tokens lost their colors in the new update, before Legendary had purple name and epic blue name.

Weird, given that I did not change the text file at all… Are you using the rainbow mod ?

No, i just updated the mod

A strange thing too is that it shows DoM 1.07, but i downloaded and updated to version 1.08. Maybe the save file is not recognizing the new version?

No, I just forgot to update the version number in that file, this is just a text string like any other tag

The colors of the token are defined in tags_mccm.txt, but in this version it seems that the description of tags_locker.txt is applied. And when the color code is added to the token of tags_locker.txt, the epic turns blue.

token%20color

Thanks, I came to the same conclusion but did not write it here. The tags are defined twice, once with and once without a specific color. Still not sure why which one get taken changed, but I removed the duplicate tag.

Dawn of Masteries 1.0.9 released

D3 updated to 3.7HF1, Grimarillion (GrimQuest, Zenith) updated to v80a

8 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.0.9.

3 Likes

I got in possession of some legendary boots long time ago named Funk Threads i just found them in my acc stash and don’t know from where i got them , all the npc not showing this boots to get crafted…

They should be from D2.

yes found them thx

Dawn of Masteries 1.1.0 released

D2 updated to 0.8.8.3

4 Likes

Mamba are you some sort of wizard?As soon as there’s an update on a different mod.Moments later you update this mod :grin:

It helps that it happened on the weekend. Also, most of this is automated… still takes a bit of time to check things and copy them around to build the new arcs, but most of that time is spent waiting, so I can do it on the side :wink:

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.1.0.

4 Likes

Tried this mod out for the first time yesterday, using Storm. Great so far, but I left off at level 36 yesterday and when I started it up (all I did was replace 1.09 rainbow with the 1.10 version) my quest log was empty. Nothing for completed or in-progress. When it loaded into the game it said something like ‘Notify Off’.

I was able to speak to Harmond (he had the ! above him) and turn in the two quests again. Same for others, like Bourbon. Even though he is inside with Mornay, when I speak to him it’s the same dialogue as when you first meet him (Burial Hill).

The off is for Grimmest. The mod has no quests that aren’t vanilla. To me it sounds like the game thinks it is a different mod, so your quests start new, but that would only be the case if you renamed the mod dir, eg dom109 and dom110 instead of keeping it dom, as the zip has it.

If this is not it, then something went wrong on GD’s side, this is certainly not the norm for mods and outside the mod’s control (as it contains no quests to begin with)

sir mamba is the girl with reset skill being replace because i can’t see it on the town