Dawn of Masteries

tx for the clarification. Thats part of the reason I like this mod is the support & that fact you talk to us too. & course for alt addiction its the best. Tx for a great mod.

Weird, they did not do that for me when I tested it. Will have to check that.

EDIT: no, they definitely work for me. Anyone else with this problem ?

It looks like the game is unable to equip the Dragonians with weapon/shield.
So they remain unarmedā€¦ and for unarmed Dragonians there is no animation defined; so they spawn in T-Pose.
At least this could explain it.

They all should spawn with items, and mine all do. Still think this is a local / install issue.

How do you get that log by the way ?

Thatā€™s weirdā€¦ I will redownload the mod tomorrow and see if the issue persist. Good to know that it is working for you and itā€™s probably a problem only on my side!

The log is enabled when using Grim Internals.

Can someone else confirm whether they have the issue or not ? I assume it is a bad install, but would be good to know that others do not have the issue. You can find the dragonians around the Pine Barrens rift.

After completely deleting the previous mod and installing the new version (DoM v1.2.2), I played the game several times over, but similarly, the Dragonians remained stuck in the T-pose. This phenomenon only occurs with the Dragonians.

Weird, just deleted my mod dir, unpacked the .zip and checked again. The dragonians always spawn with weapons and do not t-pose.

This is really strange. I thought there might have been a problem with the downloaded file (both Mod DB & Nexus), so I installed it with the re-downloaded file, but still had the same problem.

@Matougi Thank you for the feedback; so Iā€™m not the only one who have this issue.

Thatā€™s interesting; different Dragonian monster types works as intended; especially those at Pine Barrens are ok. But, for example, at Arkovian Foothills most Dragonians have T-Poseā€¦ and some are okā€¦

Dragonian ~ Warlock T-Pose
Dragonian ~ Headhunter ok
Dragonian ~ Frost Scourge (Arkovian Foothills) T-Pose
Dragonian ~ Frost Scourge (Pine Barrens) ok
Dragonian ~ Firetalon T-Pose
Sargoth Manbane ~ Dragonian Hero ok

Meanwhile the issue is gone; the Dragonians spawns correctly even in Arkovian Foothills. I donā€™t know whyā€¦ I changed nothingā€¦ :thinking:

Hmmm. No matter how many times I play, all the draconians remain T-Pose, regardless of their location. Maybe my machine is old ( i5-3550, Intel 3rd generation core) and canā€™t keep up with the processing.

There is only one Frostscourge dbr, it is used in both Pine Barrens and Arkovian Foothills

all of this is weird, will give them an unarmed anim, but they should never spawn without weapons and so far I did not have that issue

I also have the same problem. The Dragonians in my game freeze and donā€™t move during their T-posing until I kill them.
Also after updating DoM to 1.2.2, the game started to crash several times, most likely when i opened the Inventory bag. Weird that this never happens in previous versions of DoM before.

Could it be that the items with which the Dragonians are equipped have a too high level requirement?
Means, if the Dragorians spawns with a too low level (because of the players level), they canā€™t equip the items.
Just a thought ā€¦

On our jp-wiki explaining the DoM, I have received several reports of the same problem (Dragonian T-pose). According to them, this problem occurs even when the PC is powerful enough.

Yes, might be a item level issue, will check what level the items require and set that to 1. If so, then your chars should have been below level 30 or so for the items to be missing I guess, certainly not higher.

Version 1.2.2a released, should fix the dragonian issue and adds a stealth upgrade to D3 v38U1 (i.e. Grimer uploaded a new version but under the same version number with some other minor changes).

This is just an update, not a full version, You need the full 1.2.2 for this already.

3 Likes

Patch 1.2.2.a works perfect; I created a new character, let the game spawn 4 Dragonians and none of them are in T-Pose.

Thanks @mamba for the fast fix!

Do I see one of them not having a weapon ? Wonder what is going on with that, they all have 100% chance to get one, and now all of them are level 1 (for the earliest item)

Well, that is what the unarmed anim is for I guess :wink: