Dawn of Masteries

and one fo the rasons to play your mod is you can up difficulty using the grim guy in inventory and get more tokens that take one place in inventory instead of having to buy dynamite and take all that time to wreck it hopeing for parts …this is why i no longer play this and as i cant find older mod any place i moved on to other games…
and ya the same epic item dropping wont give you good results when the mod nuked all my legendary gear

grim is supposed to alter monster rates and drop rates guess you might as well take him out
im not spending the time to replace all this gear with a build …like i said take care all it was a good youtoube ride …

Thanks for the fix. Exactly, when I went to those locations with a high level, the Dragonians appeared without weapons, but they animated correctly.

I never had a dragonian spawn without weapons before, but then my lowest level char I tried with was level 25. In any case, this should not happen to a high level char (> level 30 or so) ever, even before the fix.

The fix was to reduce the level of the item (the level requirement was already 0), I just threw in the unarmed animation as a safeguard. I have no idea how you manage to get them to spawn without weapons…

Every single one of them has

chanceToEquipLeftHand,100.000000,
chanceToEquipLeftHandItem1,1000,

so they all should have staffs or shields (melee weapon is a right hand item, they also have a 100% chance for those with shields)

the inventory is big enough that having to store some items rather than stacking tokens is no big deal imo.
Yes, dismantling is less convenient, but the benefit of having uniques drop directly outweighs the inconvenience of having to dismantle uniques to get tokens, at least for me.

you nuked your legendary gear, the mod did no such thing

don’t let the door hit you…

In that setting, they shouldn’t be empty-handed, but when I played with a level 43 character, all the Dragonians I encountered attacked me with their bare hands or with magic.

Never had that, and I also have no explanation for this… not once did I have a dragonian spawn without a weapon, I have no idea what is going on here

Thanks for the prompt fix mamba!! :+1:

Another matter Ive wanted to bring up, since your checking things. On the NCIF blacksmith you can look up Void, however you get stuff with +to Void Walker. There is no Void Walker anymore thats his old class. Its Voidcaller. I doublechecked to make sure there was no skill changed or pet called that, there isnt. Could you update those items to work with the Voidcaller? Perhaps someday down the road make those classes items craftable on the Cataclysm blacksmith?

Voidcaller is from Cataclysm, NCFF has no such class and should not refer to anything outside NCFF. Will have to check what you are referring to…

Darn was hoping. Best fix would be to remove anything with Void Walker on it. I remember getting an item with +2 to Void Walker & was excited till I got to the level for it & realized it wouldnt work for Voidcaller.

There is a Void Walker skill (the Anchorite has it)…

Ok, finally got one to spawn without a staff, I think I somewhat understand what is causing this now, and more importantly how to fix it for good

1 Like

My apologies never played Anchorite. I could have sworn that an old mods class was void walker. Went back to old mods I was wrong its always been Voidcaller. Even old cat mod was. Anyway thanks for clarifying.

Version 1.2.2b released

Bugfixes & tweaks

4 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.2e.

Edit: As for the rainbow file, only the version number was changed from 1.22b to 1.22e.

2 Likes

Version 1.2.2c released

Fixes the monster scaling issue 1.2.2b introduced

1 Like

Version 1.2.2d released

Bugfix for Grimmest script, requires 1.2.2c

2 Likes

Thank you for Your hard work fixing and maintaining the mod.

2 Likes

Dawn of Masteries 1.2.2e released

Damage of Dragonians reduced, requires 1.2.2c (or d)

1 Like

Anyone have up-to-date filter for dis?