Dawn of Masteries

The Zeke issue must be from the translation, the selection screen is you having old GrimUI skins in your settings dir.

1 Like

Fixed… another unforeseen hassle.

I put the texts of Zeke and Token Trader in the dom folder, but it didn’t seem to load them, so I moved those files to the root, and now they work.

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt fix! :+1:

When playing with the Nature class, I’ve noticed that both “Call of the Wild” (Wolves) and Kodama are missing their pet portraits. Only the Sylvan Nymph seems to have one.

Is there anything I can do to make them show up by any chance?

Wolves number displays above health bar.
Since the number of wolves reaches 9 and each will have its own widget, this greatly clutters the interface.
I can’t say anything about kodama, probably just because it’s a non-combat pet

2 Likes

The wolves work the same way the Necromancer’s skeletons do, since they are based on having large numbers and being replaced often they just have the icon to tell you how many you currently have instead of a full portrait for each. The Kodama is a non combat pet. In fact I think when I last tried it a while ago, it couldn’t even be targeted by enemies, so it doesn’t really need a portrait either.

1 Like

Thanks for the swift answer both of you. I missed the numbers above the health bar so glad to see that there’s a way to track them.

Hello,
Just installed this awesome mod and i have an issue with the Quest box. It is way big and can`t read/access everything. Anyone knows how can i make it smaller?
Thank you.

Edit : If i scale the UI to really small, i can see the entire box, but this is not a solution as everything else will be so small …
Edit 2 : The problem is with inventory also, way too big and if i scale it down i cant read anything. If i keep it like this i cant access everything.

Nothing you can do except scale down or edit the mod to remove the UI changes.

The screen is optimized for 1920x1080, ie then everything fits at regular scale levels. Since lower resolutions are rare (see Steam hardware statistics) I won’t do anything about this.

Dang, that is sad news. I keep 1920x1080 resolution but i scale it a bit up because the text seem too small and it is a bit hard to read. Well, i`ll scale it down and see how it goes if i can get used to it.

have your tried the larger font mod? Its under utilities. It helped me alot. He has versions with larger fonts. Its easy to experiment with these & find what works for you. I use version 3 with the larger fonts. & Powbam made a font switcher.

[English font] GD clear fonts + london gothic fonts OR normal clean fonts versions]([English font] GD clear fonts + london gothic fonts OR normal clean fonts versions)

希望既召既消NPC
hope these summoned NPCs can disappear after the characters leave a distance.

They always do. Worst case scenario, you take 15 seconds to log-out and 15 seconds to log back in from the menu, and they’ll be gone.

Hi mamba, any estimated time frame for when the next version that includes the Neidan mastery from Grimarillion be out?

None I want to communicate :wink:

2 Likes

Man i will wait for new update although i have been web developing for 7 days a week so dount i will have time either way :grin:but i am feeling an itch to get back into grim dawn i may just do that with new update.

hehe okay, just itching to play with more builds. Thanks for all the hard work done in building Dawn of Masteries.

This is why I do not communicate dates (well, this and general uncertainty)… D3 just released an update, so that will be added too :wink:

1 Like

Agree.I am very busy with work so i have a lot of time to wait :grin:

Version 1.2.8 released

• Grim Quest updated to v81
  • Diablo 3 updated to v40u2

Grim Quest reshuffled a lot of items, you will lose those if you update (probably not too much of an issue, thanks to tokens)

4 Likes