Dawn of Masteries

Hi. Not sure if I should report the bug here or on the mod thread. In outrider, the biobomb does nothing: can be learn but nothing happen when you are using the skill (I dl the zenith arc that fix the chemical bombardment).

Thank you!

Hello, how do I decrease inventory size? My resolution is too low to use it and scaling the ui down makes things hard to read.

you need to change the mod for that. Basically get GrimUI, compare its dbrs against both vanilla GD and DoM and 1) remove all files in DoM that are identical to GrimUI files 2) undo all GrimUI changes in DoM files that are not identical (i.e. change them back to vanilla values).

Use a tool like WinMerge for this.

1 Like

Hello, Mamba!
Thanks to you, I am a Korean user who is enjoying it.
I have a question!
As shown in the picture above, the force requirement is 10000.
Please tell me how to solve it!

You need to be a D3 Crusader, that has a skill to bypass Strength requirements.

These items are meant to allow the Crusader to dual-wield 2h weapons (while preventing anyone else from doing so)

1 Like

Oh, my God!
Thank you for your kind reply!
I have another question!
Where can I buy Devotion and Skill Point Elixir?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but when I try to add the directories to my Grim Dawn installation folder, I get this screen and I can interact with anything. Am I doing something wrong here?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s usually a sign of a corrupted file somewhere. Uninstall and reinstall the mod.

Those Crusader 2 handers can be dual wielded? :o Holy crap, I automatically thought is has a limitation, like eg. spear cannot be dual wielded.

No, he’s wrong, the Crusader passive does NOT allow you to dual wield Crusader items, seeing as the passive requires a shield…

To dual wield them requires stacking attribute reduction and does not require crusader whatsoever if you go that route.

Thanks, I thought so.

Just started a Crusader, whats the most efficient way to accomplish this? Thru components?

Also 2 questions about damage and leech because I havent played in forever and dont remember mechanics :frowning:

1. Lets say my attack has an average weapon damage of 1k, and also has 1200 added from fire and lighting. If I have 10% leech, does only the 1k matter for 100 leech or does the 1200 count as well as it is from the skill itself?

2.If an attack only uses mainhand, what benefit does dual wielding give? Obviously %s added on the offhand will increase dps, what about flat damage? Am I better off just wearing a shield at that point?

Thank you for any help, I is stupid.

1. if I understand corectly your question, the added dmg goes directly to your weapon dmg, so it counts towards your leech.
  2. If the attack only uses main hand, your 2nd weapon will never be used, so its better to have a shield.

nowhere, they cannot be bought and do not drop, they are just for some testing, was tired of using the command line :wink:

1 Like

oh, my bad, I thought you could, should have said so you can equip a 2h weapon as a 1h

Thank you for the reply! Guess thats a nope for a stat stick in the offhand. Im playing hardcore so its probably a good idea to go with the shield like you suggested.

thx mamba <3

Im playing HC as well, always go with a shield, trust me :smiley:

Love the mod!
Playing it on my Steam Deck and the integrated “New Caravan & Inventory” doesn’t work that well on the tiny display. Is there a way to get the default UI?

I am having the same issue despite reinstalling the game and downloading the mod 3 times. Did you end up finding a solution?