Dawn of Masteries

Good tip but it didnt fix the problem. I played with GrimInternals this time. Here is the log. 6227b027-6274-4f84-a313-94d60195c1ee.zip (26.4 KB)

Was the D3 mod in here already updated to 4.2. please?

Are the D3 blacksmith items supposed to have 10k physical req?

Is that a 1H version of a 2H weapon? The D3 blacksmith can make 1H versions of 2H items made for use with one of the D3 classes, crusader iirc, they have a skill that removes requirements from those weapons.

Hey @mamba, in the new year, should we expect to see an update including the finished Diablo 3 classes?

The new year is long :wink: Yes, life is busy and I kinda am waiting for a bugfix release, but yes there will be one

3 Likes

Since weā€™re talking about updates, are there plans for including Season 4 modā€™s content, etc.?

Is there ever an idea like that, or is it just me daydreaming?

I am considering it, but have not looked into it or decided anything yet. The decision will be made once I do look into it and depend on what I find.

Do I like the items, how easy are they to integrate (technically it is not hard, but doesnā€™t everything already have an MI by now?)

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new version as always sir :slight_smile:

By saying ā€œcontentā€ I meant more about map expansion.

Did not realize there were any, now I am curious :wink:

This is not necessarily a bug report, but Iā€™m experiencing tons of crashing in the Forgotten Gods Expansion. Does anybody else have the same issue?

The crashes also happen occasionally in vanilla content. Most of the crashes happen inside dungeons. The Forgotten Gods content seems completely unplayable. The Temple of Osur (If I rememeber the name correctly) crashes always in the second level and cannot be completed.

Im playing a character with Frost Knight as main mastery and Maleficiar as secondary. I believe both are from the Cataclysm mod.

I donā€™t have any other mods or conflicting stuff, just Dawn of Masteries.

Feeling kinda down since I love the modpack, especially for the QoL changes and the token system.

1 Like

Try to disable auto item tooltips in the options. Thereā€™s not much else that can be done.

hello sorry for disturbing but could translate the mod to spanish

no, not a language I speak, but you could

Hi all. I just heard about this modpack from a Grim Dawn FB group I am part of. I decided to give it a go. I downloaded the mod from NexusMods and I unpacked it into the proper folder. I can select it from the custom game list but none of the features appear to be working. Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Hey, I love the mod but would love to have an option to increase XP gained! I donā€™t have much time in life, but want to try tons of builds. Is this possible to add on quickly? Thanks for the awesome mod regardless!

Lookup light weight mod for speeding up the leveling process. Theres a version for dom.

If you can select it from Custom game, it works. You need to start up a new game 1st for the mod to load up.

Iirc nexus renames mods sometimes, adding numbers or underscores. Open the zip file and look for the Dawn of masteries folder. Check inside the Dom folder, you should see database and resources folders. If you donā€™t, thatā€™s the wrong folder.