Dawn of Masteries

I’ve tried that, but it’s super duper buggy. The dog system is also meh. Buff goes away when you die, have to turn on recycling to make the items not bug out and have blue explosions in the maps. Would be great just to have X2/x4/x6/x8/x10 options as scrolls or something.

Is there a possibility to release some translation of this mod or the files to be translated, for those who are not fluent in English? like me lol

You’re free to extract the text files and translate them yourself, you can’t expect modders to do this for languages they don’t speak.

I’ve been playing for a bit and haven’t been able to find any vendors that sell mod related items. Are they in Devil’s Crossing or Homestead? In Grimarillion there was one by the gate in Devil’s Crossing

Pretty sure you need to purchase vendor coins from one of the npc’s in the middle of Devils Crossing, then use the item to summon the vendor.

Yes on buying from DC faction vendor. Put them in ur transfer stash they can be used by all ur alts.

Thanks mate. Now just to find all the mats

[mod dawn of masteries]
How i can find Epic Component?

for example Stone of Protection,Stone of Soul or Starting Drop lvl?

Thx for help

Hello, I’m Korean.
I’m not good at English, so please understand. I’m writing on Google Translator.
I want to talk to Archon transformation bug during wizard cress skill
Archon’s shoes release the transformation.

Where can I find the blacksmith for Zenith? I’m playing a champion and can’t find where to craft.

There is no Zenith blacksmith, as Zenith has no custom items.

That is weird. Maybe it was only in Grimarillion mod then where there was a vendor with all custom items for Zenith classes. The vendor sat right by the gate entrance in the starting town.

Yep, those are grimarillion items for zenith, not actually from zenith mod.

Should add those to DOM :slight_smile:

Hi Mamba, no update for quite some time. There is updated D2/ D3/ TQ… Any ETA in your mind?

No, not really, I do not like giving ETAs right now as things are busy :wink: I am waiting for the next D3, which should be next week, and then will take a closer look.

3 Likes

Any thoughts on possibly adding Pet Patch to this?

My thoughts are that it is not needed… I do not want all pets to be permanent

Alrighty, thanks for an answer :smiley:

Hello,

Why are spears not considered melee weapons? I mean, technically it should be melee, eventhough you can throw it. It’s ridiculous to want to have a Hunting+D2 Amazon, and not being able to use spears with Jab or Impale. That’s the whole idea of having a D2 amazon, to play her with either bow or spear, not “Jab” with a bloody club :smiley: PLEASE?