Dawn of Masteries

Because Spears is separate weapon class in GD mechanics.

Hey Mamba,
I hope Iā€™m sending this message to the right place. Thereā€™s a possible bug with Riftstalker.

Bloodless and Fleshwarped donā€™t give any benefit to the character.

If this is an issue with the Zenith mod, I can post on their forum as well, this forum was just more active.

The D2 mod has no spears (they are from the GrimQuest mod, as are staves), which is why the skill description does not list spears (not actually sure what it says, didnā€™t check), but spears should still be supported by the skill, because I add them to the .dbr file

hi iā€™m experiencing lot of missing tags in items and all of non GD mastieries. thereā€™s a way to fix it myself?

Sounds like the mod is not properly installed, so I would look into that.

There should not really be any (except for maybe a handful that are not in the original mods either). Do you have examples?

This happened to me a while back when I was using an out of date Rainbow filter, just throwing out there because I am a dumbass and could not figure it out for the life of me.

Hi.

Just to let you know, I check this page literally every day to see if the mod has updated. I physically cannot go back to playing the game until it has.

To prove my devotion and sincerity to this cause, I have composed a poem that you and all others may read:

ahem

"'Twas the eve before Summer, and all through the land,
Every gamer sat waiting with patient demand.
Many hardcore heroes they were forced to reflect,
Who died ugly deaths (press F for respect).
And lo to my wonder that you should appear,
but a modder begetting a mod held most dear.
With features and choices and liberties new,
And limitless options for every playthrough.
A magical rogue, a mage that chops heads,
Or how 'bout a holy man who enslaves the undead?
A gun that shoots spells and a knight that drinks souls,
All can be any in Cairn, so Iā€™m told.
Darkness shadows the land, taking on many forms,
The forest lays quiet, as if awaiting a storm.
The rocks on the land have run dry for too long,
But a red sun soon rises to greet a new Dawn.

'Twas an eve before summer, and thus ends my song:
PLEASE dear God PLEASE update before long!"

3 Likes

You are truly the nerd Edgar Allan PoE :grimacing:

GD has the best modding scene and community tho, so nice to come to this forum and know I will see poems instead of fighting over skill trees. I cannot read another D4 topic on reddit or I will implode, every topic devolves into a bunch of school girls getting their periods for the first time it feels. Love you Grim Dawn.

Mamba, I know you have no obligations to maintain this mod, and that RL comes 1st, now and always. But now you have update it, sorry :smiley:

I ā€˜alreadyā€™ started working on an update, itā€™s just going slowā€¦ I updated to the latest Zenith and D2, did some groundwork for D3 and GrimQuest (merged texts, animations) and will probably merge D3 in later today (or at least this week).

So it is coming, just not as fast. I will also still need to consolidate the animations, D3 added so many that I am now over the limit againā€¦

3 Likes

lol this was a good morning & I havent even had my coffee yet. Tx for laugh. & as always mamba we love ur work. Looking forward to it.

it was just rainbow filter outdated XD

Thought so, thats why I mentioned it. I never once thought it was my filter making the game seem like a bad install. Nice job fixing it have fun.

I donā€™t understand this ā€œconversionā€, the item has elemental damage and takes a percentage of that and ā€œconvertsā€ it to the same damage? Every other item that has a conversion mechanic converts to a damage different from the original damageā€¦

Thats not what is says, it means it breaks all the elemental damage types into all elements. If you deal 10 fire damage, 59% of it (6) will be broken into all elemental damage (2 cold, 2 light, 2 fire).

1 Like

I see what you mean, thanks for explaining

hey is normal that items from Diablo 3 blacksmith like ā€œCrusaderā€™s Blade of the Warlordā€ requires 10000 phisique. how am i supposed to stack that much?
Screenshot (35)

Hold Your Ground skill in Crusader allows it.

one more thing, iā€™m having problem visualizing health globe spawend by the legendary diablo 3 amulet ā€œRakoffā€™s Glass of Lifeā€. i do see them if i do back and forth in town.

Canā€™t wait I just came back to the game after a long break and Iā€™m excited to try the updated DoM :grinning: