Dawn of Masteries

Dawn of Masteries 1.4.0

• Diablo 2 updated to v0.8.10
  • Diablo 3 updated to Definitive Edition U4.1
  • Grim Quest updated to v86
  • Zenith updated to v86

D3 DE has some skill changes, so check its update info and spec out as needed

GrimQuest v86 rearranged some item directories, so you will lose some epic / legendary TQ items, but with the tokens that should be easily fixed

6 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.4.0.

3 Likes

tumblr_osim5fdKBr1s9a9yjo1_250

Dawn of Masteries 1.4.0a

• Grimarillion updated to v86a
  • bugfixes
3 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.4.0a.

Edit: 4/6 updated for DoM v1.4.0b
No text changed other than version number.
If you are concerned about the DoM version number that appears in the game, replace it.

3 Likes

Since v1.40 (a), the token trader does not do the job of converting unique items to tokens. In other words, the unique item remains in the inventory and does not become a token. In v1.30a, he redeemed the uniques for tokens.

1 Like

I am aware, Lua is finnicky and does not offer any help in pinpointing the issueā€¦ should be fixed now
scripts.zip (96.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks, he does his job properly now.
Tokens are part of the fun in this mod.

Any chance you plan to repackage the mod with the updated script file?

(Only reason I ask, is Iā€™d like to update the links on another forum I frequent but that extra ā€œstepā€ might deter some potential players)

Many thanks as always either way. Amazing mod and it just keeps getting better :+1:

Dawn of Masteries 1.4.0b released

Bugfixes, you get the same by downloading the separate scripts.arc and replacing the 1.4.0 version with it.

4 Likes

Any chance content from Grim League season 4 is getting added to this amazing mod?

Just started taking a look at that, the MIs I already added from season 3 and they do not appear to have changed.

I wonā€™t add scripts or areas, but will see what else they have & I like. I can see some faction gear, uniques or mobs / heroes / bosses being added. Will have to see

In other words, the new snowy area after Karroz from Season 4 is a ā€œno-noā€?

I havenā€™t played the season, but yes, I am not adding a map, script events, etc. to this. I do not want to turn this into Grim League Season 4 with more masteries or add a 500MB map.

Now if they have some interesting mobs / bosses, then I can think about where they would fit on the GD map (going by the filenames it seems to be mostly frost skeletons and outlaws) for some added variety.

2 Likes

Aww, too bad.

But of course, itā€™s your baby, so Iā€™m not pushing.

sorry but i cant join discord chanel, can someone let me in ?
my discord link: Viggo - The Russia MafiašŸ•µ#4347
many thanks to you guys

Sent you an invite via GD discord.

I cant join discord chanel, any chance to get in? my discord link is nunon4444#0805
many thanks, great job!

Thanks for the great mod.
Does it work properly in the base game 1.1.9.7?

Thanks for the update! I noticed i canā€™t assign skills to my skillbar when using a xbox controller. When i press rb, it scrolls through the various options maps, factions, achievements but skips skills. So i canā€™t select it with the controller. Thanks for looking into it.