Dawn of Masteries

100% sure it has nothing to do with the mod. Is the skills button active? Have you leveled, you cannot go to skills on 1st level.

1 Like

That is outside the control of the mod

You set skills using I believe y when you tab to the wheel, this is not different if you are playing this mod or vanilla.

1 Like

Thanks, itā€™s resolved now :slight_smile: The skills screen is somewhat larger than in vanilla, so i couldnā€™t see the buttons underneath it.

happy to help, pad is done well in GD. Have fun.

I am currently playing GD with DOM and having a hard time picking 2 classes to go with. I like using 2 Janders when using the terror knight, I also like the fact that it has great defense for being tanky. Though I want to go with a dark knight sort of feel so thinking of adding in Voidcaller. Though I want to buff the 2 handed as much as possible and I like the stacking damage from the shamans melee skill which shaman works great in that mix but now what should I do cause the D3 Barbarian actually has the damage types that do better than the shaman. Though I love having tons of passives to work with like all the passives from terror knight and the reserve energy skills from the voidcaller. Would like reserve energy skills that add damage like the d3 barbarian skill. Also like the idea of a 2handed sword but I donā€™t want to seem like Iā€™m swinging a 500 pound weapon that takes forever to hit with.

I more want the dark knight feel of terror knight and voidcaller but the damage is lacking. Are there 2 classes that work better together for what I want ?

Grab Terror Knights baseline + Soldier as support and convert Phys damage to Chaos via items, very easy to do. You will be super tanky, damagy, and have a ton of passives to pick.

I never thought of that. I will have to look into that. Thank you.

Hey all
i know this question was asked a lot but for some reason i spent hours and did not find the root cause of breaking the mod after i slightly modify it . l did try to modify the DOM mod for personal preferences so i did extract the records and the templates and create another folder inside mods called MyDom and copy the records and templates inside the new folder Database subfolder also i did copy the resources folder to the new folder once i recompile using AM i did get 3 error regards attribute potion and skill potion and devotion potion which i assume it does not matter but once i launch the game the UI is missing although i did copy the templates and resources to the new modified mod and also i am successfully missing up the other mods UI for some reason - i am using default directory (not working directory) - i spent hours but i dont get it could a good soul help me out its drives me crazy !

You can ignore the potions, they cannot drop anyway.

As to the UI, you do not have asset files that would tell the AssetManager to create the textures etc., and you also do not have the source files that would be needed to do so (and for many files I do not either).
So you need to use the DoM .arc files and add them to your mod.

thanks bro for your answer - the compile passed with the 3 potions error and i moved the arc to mod directory and now UI seems to be ok except some classes like sparker have no icons only black please advise

What do you mean by ā€˜the arcā€™, do so for all .arc files

If that does not fix it, it is something you did

i meant i copy the resource arc files - and it seems it works except 3/4 classes which have no icons and test (sparker assassin and D2 crusader - i thought i have missing some resource arc but i donā€™t i think at least - have any idea ?

1 Like

Did you add the new templates (skilltree_expanded.tpl and oneshot_potion.tpl) and to your \database\templates folder ?

I assume not, because of your potion errors. I assume you have others too but did not notice them. You can find the templates on Nexus.

ā€œBlack Pearl Braceletā€ is missing.

Hi, guys

So, Iā€™m using this mode and I am also using RU localization(i guess, itā€™s unofficial, donā€™t know). I see everywhere in the names of classes, their abilities, as well as some items in the store ā€œTag Not Foundā€. How can this be fixed?

Update DoM compatible localization to actual version.

I guess, localization is just not compatible with DoM or any mods? Thatā€™s sounds dumb.

Something like this. Every skill, every class, some items.

Default ingame - not. All mods localization, if exists, must be installed manually.