Dear Zantai

Im sure you are aware of the trouble users have to get to Nemesis level with Cronley gang…
Since you are a thinking person with a really developed mind, much like mine, but far more organised…
Tweak the Cronley gang infamity to match the other factions ASAP…
Or do you have some special grudge against this faction, Fabious?
Please tell if so, otherwise I don’t understand why you neglect this!!!
Sincerely
Micael

The Cronley grind ain’t so bad - a few Four Hills runs and Cronley’s Lair runs w/ bounties and you’re there.

But that KC/ODV grind, on the other hand…

5 Likes

I have 1K+ hours in this game and no characters are anywhere near close to Nemesis with KC/ODV.

2 Likes
Let me tell you about the first time I hit Nemesis with Cronley's Gang in vanilla

219990_screenshots_20170212181727_1
It happened before I even realised I was getting close while grinding signets.

5 Likes

The lack of rogue dungeons for these poor neglected factions is quite apalling. :disappointed:

1 Like

Cronley infamy is not hard to get, and when you reach Nemesis status you can get a Fabius spawn in few minutes. The problem is for Kymon/Death Vigil: a boring tedious useless grind that is not worth at all.

Since rogues aren’t tied to any faction in the game your comment makes no sense.

Oh they are… Every rogue dungeon is tightly packed with enemies under one banner…

BoC= Chthonians
SoT= Arkovian Undead
PV= Aetherials
TotH=Eldrtich
AG=Beasts

Doing rogues is likw hitting 2 birds in one stone= loot +infamy

2 Likes

From experience reaching Nemesis with Cronley, Death’s Vigil and Kymon’s Chosen are all tedious on the same level. All these factions could use a boost in infamy gain (maybe not as high as Barrowholm though).

1 Like

Wait Kymons and Vigils have infamy levels??? :scorv:

I was thinking friendly factions, not hostile ones. :woman_facepalming:

When talking friendly factions, isn’t it strange that when you get revered with Malmouth you are only halfway towards honored with Devils crossing!?

But my OP was aimed at infamity.
Why do I get more infamity with late game factions than with some of the early ones?
For me this is a miss by the developers and i guess its not intentional and i guess it’s very easily fixed…
But i think most just adapted and didn’t make any fuzz about it…

I mean, you are not the first to mention it:

Though, basically, everone did focus on the other part of the topic and the infamy part got drowned out…
So, yes, I would quite like having the infamy somewhat boosted (and my idea was linked to the campaign missions giving additional infamity), but what would your concrete suggestion be?

boosting current infamy% seems like a lazy weak solution… best thing is to double or triple enemy cronleys population since most of them dont pose a threat anyway, plus a massive fort or cowboy land like red dead redemption style for Cronley’s remnants after their crappy leader is killed… and the Kymon and Order gangs Fort Haron should be expanded tenfold where there numbers are heavily packed, armed to the teeth and brimming with heroes with large infamy points each one of them… Thats the best solution… but this is not possible anymore not when a game is in Definitive edition status :imp:

A proper conclusion for Grim Dawn, in my opinion, albeit wholly unrealistic, would be making a rogue dungeon for each faction we can be hostile with. So, Cronley’s, Kymon’s, Order of Death Vigil, Barrowholm, Anasteria and Aetherial Vanguard.