Dev Stream

Any chance for a new stream today?

I recall being mentioned that close to release there will be at least weekly streams if not bi-weekly.

If there’s no announcement the day before friday, there’ll be no stream. Following that, FG is not close to being released because we’re not getting a stream today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, iirc occasionally they haven’t announced it until the Friday, but it doesn’t happen every often. We’ll just have to wait and see won’t we. :smiley: Who knows, we might get a nice surprise to start the weekend off.

March 31, 11:59 pm exact release timing confirmed :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont tease about the release its not fun :frowning:
I get the feeling for a mid March release #MeanZantai/Medierra

This is the reason we didnt get a trailer yet tho cause they cant just say : Coming Q1 :s

Really? Have you read the Forgotten Gods Development FAQ. The first line reads:

That’s not what he’s saying… He means the trailer needs more info than just “Coming Q1”. Which is debatable.

Well, going by the previous trailer it said which month as did the GM it was first shown in. I doubt it’ll get more specific than that.

Ah thanks for that clarification.

I think the real reason we didn’t get a trailer is because Grava was working on it - at least that was my take on the last dev stream. Basically, it’s being worked on.

Highly doubt we get a surprise stream, they would most likely want to hype it up a day before.

Well, in the last stream we saw stuff like new monster infrequents and epics using existing item art, which shows that yeah they are not yet 100% finished. I’d estimate a March release too. End of February is too early.
Which works fine for me frankly, as I have tons of work until early March and could not even afford to play…

I came here just to say I am so freakin’ excited for this expac! My favourite class in every game I play is tanks, tanks and more tanks. I have a couple (like 4 or 5 maybe…) tanks at 100 in GD atm, one of them can face tank everything bar Mog’s Avatar and he’s not got his full sets yet. He is predominately Retaliation damage so of course can’t clear much by himself, especially spell caster bosses lol. So needless to say I’m super excited for all the tankiness and shields and retaliation/reflect damage synergies coming in the new expac!

I have spent so much time frame-pausing these streams and I am loving everything I’m seeing so far, thanks for all the spoilers! Can’t wait for the Grim Tools release to start theorycrafting for countless hours :stuck_out_tongue: I have 1500 hours in GD already (doesn’t include time theorycrafting haha) and I can’t wait to make that number climb even higher haha. You guys are easily the best company in my eyes and GD is my favourite game of all time :smiley:

Looks like there will be stream tomorrow according to twitter and facebook

Yes, there will be a stream tomorrow at 2pm est.

Zantai and I will both be streaming. Come hang out with us.

Awesome !!

STREAM TOMORROW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… (click to open).

Hyped, btw. Idk why, but I am. Stop fucking asking already.

My body is ready.:wink:

Unfortunely i won’t make it because of a party with my work. :cry:

Why the fuck would go rather go on a party than Crate stream? Dev stream is a must, it’s even more important than your family!

I am joking, of course.

Priorities, man, priorities! :mad:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Dual stream, awesome!

And yes, I have some questions…

:smiley: