Dev Stream

Since we haven’t talked food for a while here’s another one for you pizza lovers - I had a roasted chicken pizza yesterday. :slight_smile: Never had chicken on a pizza before.

Never had chicken on pizza before?!?!?!?

Nope, totally new in my part of the world. :smiley:

Stream today maybe? :cool:

100… 120% no because they didn’t announce it at least 6 hours before start. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww I was looking forward to Grava cleaning up after his elderly incontinent cat on stream

They got a bit out of sequence. More often than not it’s a GM on Monday followed by a stream on Friday. But a few weeks ago they skipped a week for the stream so it’s now a stream on Friday followed by a GM on Monday. Not very good if you want to show off something like the new movement runes. Skipping this week gives Zantai time to reveal the new game mode on Monday and then show it off on Friday without us having to wait 2 more weeks to see it. (Hope, hope, hint, hint.)

Does that mean we gotta do math in order to see them streaming? I don’t quite understand how does math have anything to do with their stream, but if you say so, I’ll believe you. But, if you’re lying to us, I’ll actually find you and make burgers out of you. Shit, I ran out of cheese…

Just a guess on my part, but it’s logical to me. Would you have been happy to have a stream on Friday, then the GM announcing the new movement runes and then have to wait nearly 2 more weeks before you could see them rather than the few days gap we did have?

Of course Zantai could have done a stream early in that case which would have put us where we are now. But I’m hoping the next GM will reveal the new game mode and I would have been pretty annoyed if they’d streamed today and then made us wait 2 more weeks before we see it in action. :smiley:

Oh… Now you’re trying to insult me? Alright. Okay. I’m getting my stuff and coming to you. We’ll have some tasty burgers for another dev stream. Sad that you won’t experience it, but at least we’ll have a totally cool dinner.

Well, at least it’ll make a change from Hawaiian pizza (with pineapples) and fluffernutters. :smiley:

So about that new game mode, any chance on a stream tomorrow? :smiley:

Any chance we get to see new mod in action via stream today?

Highly unlikely, they usually announce it long before the stream. Bummer.

:furious:

No stream today. Too much going on right now.

Will try to show you the new mode maybe next week.

Looking forward to maybe next week than. :slight_smile:

:eek: A whole month without a stream! FBM. :frowning:

Still, if you’re all that ass deep in the expansion we can forgive you. :smiley:

Guess who’s fault is that. Yes, you’re right. Totally right. It’s your fault. You tortured Crate to not stream today. We all know that. We’ve unmasked you. You thought you’re so clever and invisible with your actions. You were not. We won. We’re gonna torture you now. And Crate will laugh at you this time. Not the opposite. Ha ha ha!

Whatever it is, that you are taking: Please take less.