Dev Stream

Good catch… and with the caps with it :smiley:

Well, with infinite levels in Shattered Realm, all the builds will be evaluated mostly based on how many levels they can reach…

Don’t really like it, but it’s a dream come true for diablo 3 GR lovers…

Is evaluation based on Crucible Wave N really better? I mean people will evaluate builds on one basis or another.

At least it has a finishing point, and I have not been a big fan of the increased final wave to 170 in the first place anyway. Now with infinite levels, it’s just gonna feel worse, for me.

For those who missed it:

I can’t wait to equip an oathkeeper with the oathbreaker set.

Sent from my 6039A using Tapatalk

-1 to all skills in Oathkeeper

and it seems like Oathkeeper has lightning damage skill

Imagine a dev stream today. Not gonna happen, but imagine it. Just do it. How wonderful would that day be. And our weekend. I mean, I don’t have to say I blame medea fleecestealer for that, because everyone knows that already. I’ll also blame Zan- USER_NAME_01 has been permanently banned.

Geeze I get the blame for everything around here these days. :frowning: Next I’ll be getting blamed because the holy one Medierra hasn’t told us anything more about the new project. I see now this was a dastardly plot by those sneaky devs when Zantai asked me to become a moderator - let her take all the flack and we can actually get down to some serious lounging around on our yachts drinking tri-beers time for a change.

Damn, you got rekt hard. :confused:

Just shows how sneaky and evil the devs really are. Ganging up on a poor old lady like me. :cry:

Let’s hate on Zantai for that. He’s a member of Crate, everyone knows him, so he’s the best target to blame. This doesn’t mean I’ll stop blaming you, though. :slight_smile: Also he likes memes.

Let’s tone down the random chatter in this thread please.

Any stream this week? Can’t wait for FG, would like some sexy FG gameplay or stuff about it. Or both. All even all three (whatever the third thing is).

Id love to find out more about the oathkeeper tbh :x

So you really want to see Grava dying down in the Shattered Realm for an hour and a half. Poor dev.

Anything. But yeah, Grava dying is the best thing ever. I love when people die in games, and Grava does that with solid grace. :slight_smile:

Any stream today or are you guys partying while Zantai is away. :wink:

Already too late for a stream announcement. They never announce it 4 hours before start, always earlier.