Dev Stream

No and no, as usual.

Tfw Korvaak turns out to be an Inquisitor Seal.

Great stream as always. :slight_smile:

Inquisitor mastery CONFIRMED! At last!

Oh wait, we already have one of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you look at it right, it looks like an angry/frowny face :rolleyes:. Wonder what Korvaak is mad about.

i dont know but I feel you are hiding something:furious: going to check review the stream today and see;)

Looks more like an evil smile to me. :smiley:

The constellation in general looks like an angry fisherman to me. I believe he didn’t catch anything in a very long time.

Everything, it’s a textbook primordial angry being that was banished by his “children”. Been a trope since the dawn of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Check 1 hour 31 minutes and 45 seconds into the stream :P. The epic shield currently known as “Templar’s Faith” was changed to “Faith’s Guard” granting newly added +1 to all Oathkeeper skills. I guess the name can still change but it qualifies as a spoiler/more info? or was that already known?

Cairn has a Kronus.

Kronus of Cairn is the name of my next darkwave band… DIBS!!!

I can’t unsee it:

After more thought, I think “grumpy” is the right word for it, like old man grumpy. I guess it fits? On a serious note though, I really do like the design behind it.

Looking back at it, I find it funny how the Shield was a random drop that Zantai picked up. Even RNGesus is working against him.

There are even older examples from Mesopotamia, but indeed the Greek one is probably better known. It gets used all over the place, all the time. It’s probably older than history.

Tiamat of Cairn doesn’t have the same ring…

Isn’t that the same sigil that’s etched around his Messenger in Kymon’s cellar? I gotta check…
Btw, I do wish the Q/A would be in text, it is hard to go through the stream and get the actually interesting answers and questions from all the nonsense people keep asking for the upteenth time.

he moved the mouse quickly after that, totally intentional Zantai which means the name oathkeeper is set in stone and will be our 9th mastery. My paladin persuasion has no effect on him.

I guess Iwill leaern to love that name eventually but from the essence of the name it sounds good.

and also templar and sentinel will be the name of the class combinations.

now hurry up zantai and reveal them officially so that i can shut my paladin crap :furious::furious:

but wait maybe paladin is demo + oathkeeper?:confused:

Thanks for the stream, Zantai! Very interesting one. I still have a question - from what I have seen the Shattered Realm ‘floors’ are dungeon type only. Will there be open-air ones too? And I’m so happy about the coming Oathkeeper mastery :wink: I hope it has the Colossus skill…

Maybe they found a way to make it work, when they added the new movement skills.

The shield Templar’s Faith had a different name in the stream. Something like Faith’s shield. :slight_smile:

Well i wouldn’t call it quick, evevrybody had the time to read the spoiler :wink: i think Zantai knew exactly what he was doing.

i’m not a big fan of Oathkeeper, Templar looks more like a mastery name to me, not that it matters much. i wonder when they’ll officially announce it, it’s a long time tease now :smiley:

It’s Faith’s Guard :wink:

Meanwhile in GM #134

It’s almost as if he knew all along. :rolleyes: