Did he go look for the temple of the three? Or is will there be a path from East March to the south through that mountain range? Seems like a geographical area large enough for its own expansion! (or a rogue dungeon that is not with levels but a huge tunnel!).
Soldier: Physical, Pierce, Trauma, Bleed - with a potential for elemental
Demo: Mostly Physical, Fire and Lightning - with a bit of chaos at the end
Occu: Chaos, Vitality, Acid - with a bit of lightning on the bird
Nightblade: Pierce, Acid, Poison, Bleeding, Cold
Arcanist: Fire/Aether OR Lightning/Cold (difficult to do both) - a twist of chaos on AAR
Shaman: Physical, Trauma, Bleeding, Lightning, can alter to vitality, but only on the totem
Inquisitor: Pierce, Fire, Lightning, Cold - can convert to Chaos, Vitality and Aether
Necromancer: Vitality, Cold, Aether, Acid
Fire in 3 classes
Lightning in 3 classes (or 4, I counted the bird is auxiliary)
Acid in 3 classes
Chaos in 1 class; with 3 classes being able to convert into it.
I hope the Oathkeeper will have fire and lightning in one branch in its tree (potentially with cold - seeing elemental represents holy stuff in Grimdawn). With modifiers for chaos/vitality of failing from grace (Id imagine a modifier called Oathbreaker) (akin to the Inquisitor).
And acid in its other branch, representing a more hard core Perdition business.
Why do you keep setting yourself up to be disappointed all the time? Since we don’t know what Crate plan for retaliation it might well deserve a GM all of its own.
Zantai has already said in a recent stream that there will be more chaos damage.
I am setting myself for positivity…optimism. We can’t be beating around the bush all the time, the people are waiting you know for some real new stuff update;)
They say you lose some and win some. This time I am winning. See for yourself medea, Monday it is;)
You do realise that Zantai is probably treating this as “every time you ask about a new mastery it gets delayed for one more day” don’t you. So each time you mention it, you’re delaying the revelation. At this rate we won’t hear about it until GD2 comes out! :eek:
What hardware/graphic settings/resolution do you use for the dev streams? I have a 5GHz 8700K with 1080ti at 1440p. Settings are at high for all except shadows which I turn off to minimize the major FPS reduction when there are a lot of monsters on screen.
I guess in all the excitement about that blurry picture, nobody noticed this brief opening of the Faction Window that shows Eldritch Horrors are getting their own faction (and I assume, Nemesis), as well as the three Witch God Cults.
Will be interesting - I mean apart from a few enemies, like Golems, Plants, and the various eldritch beasts found around the runestones of the Three plus in and around the sanctum, there aren’t that many Eldritch enemies.
Btw, Riftspawn count as Beasts, right, or maybe they are partially Eldritch too?
We know they’re adding more kinds as seen in GM #144 and the streams Allminoxy/Grava have done, they’ve shown a bigger new kind of enemy (and a Hero version for it).
Perhaps they get the same treatment as the AoM enemies which were often double labelled. Making it easier to catch up on rep. The wendigo ish things in Gloomwald, for example, are both Undead and Beast, giving rep to both Rovers and Homestead.
I think that wendigos only give you Homestead and Coven reputation. I don’t remember getting the “x reputation gained to Rovers” when killing a wendigo hero. Faction and enemy-type seem to be different concepts.
I think that would be kinda cool. A rogue dungeon that doesn’t have the entry/exit in the same place but with the exit being at some different location offering an alternative way to said location.
Maybe they will choose to create another rogue like (Eldritch Horrors) once the dust of the FG expansion has settled.